news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-05-2013, 02:36 AM   #61
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
The first releasedate is still 25th of this month, but it's iTunes exclusive. The month after physical copies.
Source? I want a physical copy but don't see why they'd be a month apart...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:14 AM   #62
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
Source? I want a physical copy but don't see why they'd be a month apart...
That was another mistake from them. The date is set: 25th February
Old 02-05-2013, 03:56 AM   #63
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

this needs to come out

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:47 AM   #64
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
That was another mistake from them. The date is set: 25th February
So the physicals are dropping the same day now?

- KP -
Old 02-08-2013, 08:06 AM   #65
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Yes, but it wouldn't surprise me if the iTunes release is still set on 25th of February and the physicals will be delayed another month.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #66
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just got word that killah priest is releasing the album on the 19th bros

true story bros.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #67
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Quote:
Yes, but it wouldn't surprise me if the iTunes release is still set on 25th of February and the physicals will be delayed another month.
I just can't see the physicals dropping in just over 2 weeks, I'm cynical about the iTunes alone on that date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
I just got word that killah priest is releasing the album on the 19th bros

true story bros.
Cool story bro!

- KP -
Old 02-08-2013, 01:10 PM   #68
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

maybe the only album in all of rap worth waiting for...

KILLAH PRIEST >>> popular blog rappers

KP can miss the date a million more times... its still closer to coming out than cilverblings made up album that has you geeks salivating asking retarded questions at weird hours of the night

KP >>> gay electronicfraud

this one song destroys 95% of the shit i heard this year
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #69
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

how is cilverblings an insult? i usually agree with angry, and do here, especially about the comparison wit jay electronika, but makin those little insult nicknames is type corny and usually makes ya argument look childish. but anyway this album should be good if its actually dropping. fully expect it to be a candidate for best of the year.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:18 PM   #70
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

gay electronafraud seems like the type of insult a european would make up..
Old 02-08-2013, 01:22 PM   #71
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

its something a gay bashing american that hates rap in 2013 would say

cilverblingz... bronze nazereth... all these wannabes naming themselves after 2nd and 3rd place cuz they know theyll never hold the gold

BTW type corny is something corny pencil neck geeks with lots of estrogen say online to appear "cool"

i would shatter the skull of any poster on this site even after being enlightened by killah preists latest offering
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:27 PM   #72
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

i'm a complete pussy, i never have or will claim otherwise. thats beside the point. calling people electronafraud and daughterblouse and kangay just makes shit looks juvenille and undercuts the ethos of what you're saying. its not a big thing i just notice you always do that shit and it always makes me cringe. it is, as i say, with my stalk-like neck, type corny.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:43 PM   #73
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

Just got word from priest..the first run of physicals are ready. Not sure about earlier dates but feb 25 is 100%
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #74
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just got word from priest through personal sms text message that the album is ready to be released on the 12th.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:48 PM   #75
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got a text saying it should be out February 30th, 2013, so be ready!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote