news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-31-2013, 09:20 PM   #31
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Any of y'all ever see izo?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:16 PM   #32
JahroamDaGod

JahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkey

Paprika

the second half is freaky as hell
JahroamDaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:50 AM   #33
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

RADIOACTIVE MAN, Have you seen Gozu?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:52 PM   #34
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Old boy
Yes indeed

Arlington Road was a doozie. Not really trippy or anything, but the ending is pretty mind-blowing.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

Last edited by tajeco; 02-05-2013 at 01:33 AM.
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:17 AM   #35
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shutter island
cloud atlas
branded
donnie darko
true legend- a kungfu mindfuck
room 1408
fear and loathing in las vegas
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:38 AM   #36
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought room 1408 was so stupid. Yes, my mind felt fucked...out of two hours of my life.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:41 AM   #37
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm gonna have to disagree with Fear and Loathing too. Despite being weirdly wonderful, I really don't think there is that much to think about. It's pretty straightforward in it's delivery, a drug induced haze such as it is.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 02-04-2013, 06:42 AM   #38
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

The end of American Beauty is a mindfuck. The first time I saw that movie, I thought about it for a few days afterward.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #39
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
RADIOACTIVE MAN, Have you seen Gozu?

That movie is ridiculous..takashi mike is nuts lmao

Old 02-06-2013, 12:37 PM   #40
airwolf91

airwolf91 shaolin monk

tape (with uma thurman and ethan hawk)
heat
sleepers
there will be blood
children of men
spun
lucky number slevin
mulholland drive
blue velvet
bringing out the dead
airwolf91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:39 PM   #41
airwolf91

airwolf91 shaolin monk

and
descent (with rosario dawson)

the beginning is slow and sucks... but the middle and end get real bugged out
airwolf91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:22 PM   #42
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwolf91 View Post
tape (with uma thurman and ethan hawk)
heat
sleepers
there will be blood
children of men
spun
lucky number slevin
mulholland drive
blue velvet
bringing out the dead
oh yea

Old 02-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #43
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 02-08-2013, 01:32 AM   #44
Cinematic

Cinematic Village Idiot

Pi- Directed by Darren Aronofsky- pure mind fuckedry...
Cinematic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #45
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Don't forget p2 by Alexandre aja