news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-31-2013, 05:20 PM   #1
Yuki
fat for the 90's

Yuki grasshopper
Default Mac Miller gets sued once again

Donald Trump has threatened legal action against Mac Miller over his gold-certified song "Donald Trump."

The business tycoon took to Twitter earlier today to blast the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania rapper, defying earlier statements that he was "proud of him" and that he is the "new Eminem."

"Little @macmiller, you illegally used my name for your song 'Donald Trump' which now has over 75 million hits," he wrote. "Little @macmiller, I want the money not the plaque you gave me! Little @macmiller, I'm now going to teach you a big boy lesson about lawsuits and finance. You ungrateful dog! Little @macmiller—I have more hair than you do and there’s a slight age difference."

Trump, known for his Twitter antics, previously praised Mac for the song back in August 2011. "A lot of people are calling me about the Mac Miller rap song. Now, it’s named ‘Donald Trump.’ Maybe you should pay me a lot of money, but it just did over 20 million people, tuning into Mac Miller," he said. "So in one way, I’m proud of him. I haven’t actually seen the language, it’s a little hard to understand on the song itself. Probably, it’s not the cleanest language you’ve ever heard, but this kid is the new Eminem. Everybody says he’s fantastic. Let’s see what it is. But the ‘Donald Trump’ song just hit over 20 million, that’s not so bad. I’m very proud of him."

Miller later responded, "I was just excited that I’ve reached a level where someone like that, I’m on their radar. I’m ‘bout to hit him to borrow the jet real quick."

The rapper is yet to speak on the matter. He recently settled a $10 million lawsuit from Lord Finesse over copyright infringement.
Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:55 PM   #2
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Yikes.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:08 PM   #3
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

He's going to be living in section 8 by may
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:52 PM   #4
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha didn't donald trump say he was flattered by the song and gave props to mac miller not too long ago?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:21 PM   #5
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
hahaha didn't donald trump say he was flattered by the song and gave props to mac miller not too long ago?
Yes.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:15 PM   #6
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS View Post
He's going to be living in section 8 by may
Lmfao
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:50 PM   #7
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkey

I'm not a fan of Mac Miller, nor have I heard this track, but Donald Trump is a damn snake. He saw how the Lord Finesse case worked out, and took the opportunity to run Miller's pockets. Greed is a powerful feeling.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #8
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BAN YUkI DONALD LOVES MAC

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #9
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

TRUMP must of recently discovered the art of trolling

He trolled the shit out of Obama's base

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:34 PM   #10
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

damn, wack miller cant catch a fuckin break son..i do admit hes better than that i love college kid...
Old 02-05-2013, 10:11 PM   #11
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...awsuit-threats

Trump has him shook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:45 AM   #12
airwolf91

airwolf91 shaolin monk

hes gonna keep gettin sued... dude stays biting ppls shit back and forth
airwolf91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:57 AM   #13
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I kinda pity this kid though, it's like he is being used to make a statement, there were assholes doing what he did years prior....they should have started then
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:29 PM   #14
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Next, Mac's kindergarten teacher is gonna sue him for every track he has made since she taught him most of dem words!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote