news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-07-2013, 08:49 PM   #31
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ROC MARCIANO>>>>>>>>>>>>RA THE RUGGED MAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IMMORTAL TECH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NECRO>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>BROTHA LYNCH MoB

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:49 PM   #32
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
RA is way better than necro with the lyrics, that's not debatable

but people on here are fucking dumb. they dickride Roc Marciano, but they don't like Immortal Tech...huh?? they like Brotha Lynch Hung, but they don't like RA... jigga what??? what the fuck do you want! you only pick a certain group of people to dickride, and then you cast off the others. I don't fucking get it

you complain Tech spits too much knowledge, but you enjoy Brotha Lynch's dumb horrocore shit? you have an orgasm over roc Marciano's mumbled flow, but you can't stand RA's fast delivery... HUH???

fuck it. I hate you
So disagreeing with your tastes in music makes ppl dumb? smh

I like all four, but R.A. is inconsistent as fuck. Dude got too hung up on being top 5 doa, he's never going to touch that by trying as hard as he does. It's evident and a shame, cause there's no denying dude's talent.

You've never needed knowledge to make good hip hop music. It's completely irrelevant to making good music.

Oh, and for the last 4 years, Marciano >>>>> RA, Tech & BLH added together..

Lynch Hung's flow >>>
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:27 PM   #33
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they're all good, but people cherry pick too much. Tech will obviously go down as the most relevant and influential, not to mention intelligent, of all the ones I just mentioned. Roc Marciano is the best pure MC, Necro is the best producer, and RA and Brotha are dope MCs who only get better with time.

but just for fun, we'll compare Brotha's new album to RA's Legends Never Die when it drops and see which is better
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:47 PM   #34
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post

I like all four, but R.A. is inconsistent as fuck.

Lynch Hung's flow >>>
INCONSISTENT IN WHAT? ROFL

THAN HE POSTED TWO WACK RnB BEAT WESTCOAST VIDS LMAO

RUGGED MAN EASTCOAST SHIT ALWAYS WINs>>>

Old 02-08-2013, 11:51 AM   #35
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
SAYS THE NECRO FAN
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=114694

RA SHITS ON NECROS WACK LYRICs

NECRO WAS ONLY GOOD ON 3 SONGS ONLY, RUGGED SHIT, UNDERGROUND, AND I NEED DRUGs
early necro i liked, until about probably prefix, now hes not a good rapper

early necro shits on any rugged man
Old 02-08-2013, 11:53 AM   #36
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post

I like all four, but R.A. is inconsistent as fuck. Dude got too hung up on being top 5 doa, he's never going to touch that by trying as hard as he does. It's evident and a shame, cause there's no denying dude's talent.

You've never needed knowledge to make good hip hop music. It's completely irrelevant to making good music.

Oh, and for the last 4 years, Marciano >>>>> RA, Tech & BLH added together..

Lynch Hung's flow >>>
lynch has put out some of his best work in the last 4 yrs too. that comparison isnt fair.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:56 AM   #37
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
you complain Tech spits too much knowledge
he spits too much misinformation and his propaganda is dangerous to society. i can imagine him influencing people to do the "zebra murders" again.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #38
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
SAYS THE NECRO FAN
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=114694

RA SHITS ON NECROS WACK LYRICs

NECRO WAS ONLY GOOD ON 3 SONGS ONLY, RUGGED SHIT, UNDERGROUND, AND I NEED DRUGs
i remember the exact moment i realized i'd never like necro ever: "and i'm comfortable putting a whole into the wonderful front of your skull" one of the laziest, forced rhymes in hiphopstory. how about that term, since we're on the topic of highly lazy and unskilled word usage..
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #39
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

immortal techniqe fucking SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

he was getting destroyed on the battle circuit by wigger lames that cant rap

i rememebr when he got sonned by some pussy on BET that said he looked like a rapist with a mustache... he lost that battle

hes more pro wrestlter than he is rapper...

his gimmick worked and got him over... hes got a character to live up to... that means trips to the 3rd world and long serious talks with weird kids on youtube where hes supposed to "drop knowledge"

he cant even find time to make an album cuz hes too busy raping his fanbase performing hate speech at his shows around the globe

good businessman BAD rapper

r.a. the rugged man is a wack rapper with a pitiful career... bad music and bad business..

ask RA and hell tell you he woulda gona plat in 94 if he never pulled his dick out at JIVE

that just made JIVE ruining his life that much easier
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:34 PM   #40
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

immortal teck has the breath control of a 550 pound lifelong newport smoker, and less political knowledge and nuance than your average know the ledge thread..
Old 02-08-2013, 01:55 PM   #41
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tech never had the best flow or delivery. his saving grace is his lyrics. few MCs can write like that. and he's got a pretty good ear for beats. and let's face it, he owns the underground rap scene right now and has been for the past few years
Old 02-08-2013, 02:14 PM   #42
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

Quote:
his saving grace is his lyrics. few MCs can write like that. and he's got a pretty good ear for beats. and let's face it, he owns the underground rap scene right now and has been for the past few years
the only timehe had good beats is that mixtape with green lantern. mostly he spits over beats sound like they were made by youtube producers.

and yeah he's got a dedicated following, the underground scene is basicaly run by him tech 9, and slug. in short words, ug rap fans are a bunch of cornballs.

as far as lyrics i disagree. he has some dope shit, dont get me wrong, but mostly on his apolitical shit. he's at his best doing punchlines or storytelling. his political shit is embarassing. its the deadly combination of preachy and (largely) false. i imagine his writing process for political songs is to scan infowars headlines that he can force to rhyme as he huffs and puffs thru another verse about the bilderbergs. there are exceptions (i've always liked the 2nd verse to bin laden, he made some good points), but overall his shit is too blunt and clouded by bullshit. just in this last year killer mike basically shat on his existence by dropping some political shit that was smart, well delivered and actually sounded good. regan is better than any album tech ever dropped..
Old 02-08-2013, 03:39 PM   #43
CEITEDMOFO

EASTCOAST RA THE RUGGED MAN>>> WESTCOAST BROTHA LYNCH

P.S. I FIGURED OUT WHY ANGRY HATES RA FROM THIS VERSE^

HE SAID "REDNECKS STAY AWAY FROM ME" WHICH IS SHOTS FIRED TO BUBBA AND ANGRY

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 02-08-2013 at 03:41 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:48 PM   #44
theheavens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
the only timehe had good beats is that mixtape with green lantern. mostly he spits over beats sound like they were made by youtube producers.

and yeah he's got a dedicated following, the underground scene is basicaly run by him tech 9, and slug. in short words, ug rap fans are a bunch of cornballs.

as far as lyrics i disagree. he has some dope shit, dont get me wrong, but mostly on his apolitical shit. he's at his best doing punchlines or storytelling. his political shit is embarassing. its the deadly combination of preachy and (largely) false. i imagine his writing process for political songs is to scan infowars headlines that he can force to rhyme as he huffs and puffs thru another verse about the bilderbergs. there are exceptions (i've always liked the 2nd verse to bin laden, he made some good points), but overall his shit is too blunt and clouded by bullshit. just in this last year killer mike basically shat on his existence by dropping some political shit that was smart, well delivered and actually sounded good. regan is better than any album tech ever dropped..
well at least you admit he owns the underground rap scene, no matter how shitty it may be. now that he's got more money, he's actually hiring better producers like Green Lantern and Premo to do his beats, so the Middle Passage (release date is approaching he said on twitter) is going to sound better production-wise than what he's done before.

and yeah, it'd be cool if he did an entire album of non-political songs, like Dance with the Devil and No Mercy, but....chuck D was repping Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam, and I don't see anybody complaining about that. you think what Tech reps is more severe?
Old 02-10-2013, 06:51 AM   #45
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
they're all good, but people cherry pick too much. Tech will obviously go down as the most relevant and influential, not to mention intelligent, of all the ones I just mentioned. Roc Marciano is the best pure MC, Necro is the best producer, and RA and Brotha are dope MCs who only get better with time.

but just for fun, we'll compare Brotha's new album to RA's Legends Never Die when it drops and see which is better
I pretty much agree.

I still think Lynch dropped his best music in the early ninties though..
But yeah, he can definitely still spit.

Quote:
THAN HE POSTED TWO WACK RnB BEAT WESTCOAST VIDS LMAO
smh..

Quote:
This is dope.. But R.A. stopped spitting like this as soon as the internet started loving him when he dropped the Uncommon Valor verse.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote