news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-07-2013, 10:22 AM   #16
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

I never like this one. I don't consider it a classic and I don't care how much it sold, how much commercial success or radio hits it had. PIMP?!

In '03 I was bumping Total Eclipse, the ownerz, RIP THE JACKER, The Listening, Build & Destroy
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:26 PM   #17
howard the duck
life is...too short

howard the duck iron monkeyhoward the duck iron monkeyhoward the duck iron monkeyhoward the duck iron monkey

omg i was listening to rip the jacker in 2003 too!

howard the duck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #18
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WHILE U FAGGITS HAD THAT ON REPEAT I WAS BUMPING DIVINE DESIGN

& THE OWNERZ

CANT FORGET ABOUT LITTLE BROTHA

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:23 PM   #19
howard the duck
life is...too short

howard the duck iron monkeyhoward the duck iron monkeyhoward the duck iron monkeyhoward the duck iron monkey

what about britney spears

Old 02-07-2013, 06:27 PM   #20
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I repeat, you're fucking gay as hell if you think anything put out by 50 cent, be it a song or verse, is actually good. he's just a notch above Diddy and Soulja Boy when it comes to the destruction of hip-hop
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #21
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

^
maybe this will change your mind:

Nas killed that one tho
Old 02-07-2013, 06:43 PM   #22
howard the duck
life is...too short

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
I repeat, you're fucking gay as hell if you think anything put out by 50 cent, be it a song or verse, is actually good. he's just a notch above Diddy and Soulja Boy when it comes to the destruction of hip-hop
so what kind of party music did you listen to in 2003?

Old 02-08-2013, 01:32 AM   #23
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post

Where is this so called destruction of HipHop?

drama queens..

Commercial aspect of HipHop music may have changed vastly over the last few decades..

but all this hiphop is dead, "Destruction of hiphop" is a crock of shit.

Same artists that were dropping heat in the 90s are dropping heat today.

Stop looking for your music on the radio and MTV
Old 02-08-2013, 03:58 AM   #24
airwolf91

airwolf91 shaolin monk

i remember this shit came out when i was 11 or 12... and i simply hated it cuz it was the most mainstream shit out... at the time older cats was puttin me onto golden era shit and all that..... but this shit is actually above decent ... beats are fire and 50s rappin iis tolerable ..... id give it a 6.5/10
airwolf91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:38 AM   #25
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't have a special opinion about this album. Nobody can deny its classic status. I like 50 Cent as a bussinessman more than a rapper.

He did make a formula for upcoming albums, as mentioned above.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:20 AM   #26
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwolf91 View Post
i remember this shit came out when i was 11 or 12... and i simply hated it cuz it was the most mainstream shit out... at the time older cats was puttin me onto golden era shit and all that..... but this shit is actually above decent ... beats are fire and 50s rappin iis tolerable ..... id give it a 6.5/10

usually at this age your dumb head cant hate on mainstream, maybe your older brother hated it, so u hate it to. at this age 50cent must be your super hero along with eminem (not hatin on em, never was a fan, but his is ok). so dont lie.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:22 AM   #27
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
I don't have a special opinion about this album. Nobody can deny its classic status. I like 50 Cent as a bussinessman more than a rapper.

He did make a formula for upcoming albums, as mentioned above.

formula ? buissinessman ? nigga would be broke as a fuck and not interesting to any one if not Dre and Em.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:45 AM   #28
airwolf91

airwolf91 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
usually at this age your dumb head cant hate on mainstream, maybe your older brother hated it, so u hate it to. at this age 50cent must be your super hero along with eminem (not hatin on em, never was a fan, but his is ok). so dont lie.
ur an idiot... its gona really affect me to lie about corny shit from ages ago .... are u 50s homie or sumthin? when uve heard alot of other shit pre grodt ..wu shit and alot of wild ny rap as a kid that strikes u harder than mainstream... and i did mention older heads put me on
airwolf91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:31 AM   #29
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
Usually but not necessarily, i was 13 when 50cent came out and i wasn't into it, i knew all the singles and other stuff that was on mtv including eminem, but at that time i was listening to

this

and

this

i liked in da club, where the hood at and other anthems back then but never listened to them at home only through tv and i didn't knew the game back then and didn't realize the importance of mainstream exposure, i was thinking that rap should be strictly underground and dark.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:38 AM   #30
Willis
85 %ER

Willis shaolin monk

It is a great album. Maybe a classic. But certainly has not aged as well as most classic albums.
Willis is offline   Reply With Quote