news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-08-2013, 09:21 AM   #46
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lulz killz phear

you mean its lols not lulz?

fucking grammer nazi's but what you expect? if u had been on line over a decade ago you would have known/seen where phear/fjear/AND other spellings came from and why.. but hey! whats teh point.. you dont like to find shit out, unless its in teh daily mail..

good luck with that :d

is john lennon to deep for you bro?

yes im crying :d lulz

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:30 AM   #47
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smh..... it's too deep and lol @ posting a John Lennon quote, another pretentious arsehole, much like yourself!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:34 AM   #48
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lulz at pretentious...

yes its too deep for you, i recall u moaning about anonymous didnt let information out.. when you can do teh research yourself but your to lazy too.. (ie check your post in nerd news.. lulz at doing research)

i told u i no rage, you gave a generic un-imaginative response hence why i asked if john lennon was too deep for you..

successful troll is successful

nao i know my job is done.. keep raging bruv

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #49
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

But I couldn't give a flying fuck about anonymous so why would I waste my time researching them? Also, just cos you suck men off through a glory hole that doesn't make you 'anonymous' I think you may have misunderstood.

And lmao @ thinking you have trolled or got anyone raging, people simply like to take the piss out of you cos you're a faggot, simple really!
Old 02-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #50
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lulz. idiots who cant discuss factually, cos it will destroy the way they live their life (or get them to question themselves) call me a phaggot

i can go back so many posts where you have apolgised to me,, do u apologise to people u call a faggot alot? is that standard procedure for you?

you couldnt give a fuck about researching.. but still moan when they dont put that info your face

oxymoron much?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #51
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Haven't you got somewhere you should be? I'm sure these 'guize' are waiting for you....

Old 02-08-2013, 01:31 PM   #52
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

SOLE stop w/ the rage fit.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:10 PM   #53
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You would think rodent nips would be so pre-occupied with tackling global domination and grand injustices that he would not have the time or interest to post here.

Yet he keeps coming back, keeps trying to show us his amazing protest skillz and still gets shot down by everyone, he's like a prisoner with Stockholm syndrome who misses the beastings, x

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:41 PM   #54
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:42 PM   #55
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Lulzville

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:30 AM   #56
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post

yes im afraid, i should have let facts dictate my life moar when i was younger,

but instead i was working for govt depts, and multinational corporations..

i still hate teh same thoughts back then... just didnt have teh will power for action

your 25? do you take any direct action? or do you know your govt and teh corps fuck you over,, but still be a slave to teh brand?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-09-2013, 09:28 AM   #57
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I used to like Sole, but spelling the "teh', finally got to me.

I'm dying laughing at the implication that John Lennon was pretentious.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:49 AM   #58
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I'm dying laughing at the implication that John Lennon was pretentious.
Haha, just my opinion! Fair enough the Beatles may be classed as 'legendary' by many but imo they were an overated, cheesy boy band of their day!
Old 02-09-2013, 10:35 AM   #59
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yea, but that is other people's opinions. Lennon or the Beatles never pumped themselves up to be more than they were. Far too many people take that, "We're bigger than Jesus" comment way out of context.

As far as your opinion on the music itself, "cheesy boy band" they are not. The Monkeys, STYX, The Spice Girls, LMFAO, New Kids on the Block....those are cheesy bands. The Beatles were and are legendary, and I'm sorry you don't think so, but you have to realize how far outnumbered you are.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:54 AM   #60
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ shudup