news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-08-2013, 07:50 AM   #31
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwolf91 View Post
ur an idiot... its gona really affect me to lie about corny shit from ages ago .... are u 50s homie or sumthin? when uve heard alot of other shit pre grodt ..wu shit and alot of wild ny rap as a kid that strikes u harder than mainstream... and i did mention older heads put me on
yeah sure enstein. 11... gtfo
Old 02-08-2013, 11:10 AM   #32
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

to say this album is the reason hip hop started to fall off is crazy, ya 50 wasn't that lyrical....but so many classics on here to go along with great production. Lil Jon ruined hip hop and that down south music
Old 02-08-2013, 11:34 AM   #33
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
to say this album is the reason hip hop started to fall off is crazy, ya 50 wasn't that lyrical....but so many classics on here to go along with great production. Lil Jon ruined hip hop and that down south music

Like I said before man, it's all bullshit. HipHop ain't gone anywhere.

If people think that shit then they obviously blind and deaf

Countless albums have been released in the last 10 years that have been great.

Hip Hop is dead yall!

Tell that to Ed O.G, mans new album is straight heat.

Tell that to Show and A.G, Freddie Foxxx, Action Bronson, Roc Marci and all the rest of these artists dropping straight raw shit.

The only thing I hate in HipHop in 2013 is the people listening to it.

Stupid mother fuckers everywhere.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:04 PM   #34
airwolf91

airwolf91 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
yeah sure enstein. 11... gtfo
bitter?... u were probly a real peer pressured kid with no backbone, had no older folk influence other than ur fam and friends listening to aussie jams..ima assume u didnt even kno bout the wu at 11. and now generalize others were extremely misguided youths rapwise... capital of rap at 11... australia at 11.... everything is different kid.. stop assuming cuz u couldnt others couldnt little bitter bitch....

Last edited by airwolf91; 02-08-2013 at 12:21 PM. Reason: fix a sentence
airwolf91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #35
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

its now become obvious to me that infinite was obviously grinding on bitches in the club listening to 50 cent with an intolerable amount of sex in his shag pad (hence the name infinite vagina).

meanwhile ceited was begging ugly columbians to listen to corny jeru the damaja. obviously so much rejection forced him to create an internet personna where he got all the pussy.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:38 PM   #36
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

but i never really gave 50 a listen. i dont think hes the type to interest me.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #37
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
WHILE U FAGGITS HAD THAT ON REPEAT I WAS BUMPING DIVINE DESIGN

& THE OWNERZ

CANT FORGET ABOUT LITTLE BROTHA
Lmao basically you weren't getting any type of pussy. Lol
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #38
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
iobviously so much rejection forced him to create an internet personna where he got all the pussy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Lmao basically you weren't getting any type of pussy. Lol
Lmao

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:38 PM   #39
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

this 50 song destroys ra the muffin mans whole career

50 steet talk >>> ra multi syllabic nerd rhyming about golden age rappers that dont know or care about him

50 cent hooks on GRODT >>> immortal techniques off beat scream rhyming about the govt over tin can beats

50 is a victim of his own success he did what most rappers cant... carried himself to another shot after losing the first one...

ra still crying about JIVE... tryin to pick up the pieces stalking forums and twitter

50 cent >>> all nerd rappers
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:53 PM   #40
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

50 never recaptured this but what can you expect. dfinitely a modern classic. many men, 21 questions, pimp. album was versitile yet consistent. the beats are all bangers, 50s charisma and hunger is at its peak, and the hooks are some of the best in all hip-hop.

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/x...-t-video_music

i dont know how anybody calling himself a hiphop fan can deny this song.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:23 PM   #41
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
its now become obvious to me that infinite was obviously grinding on bitches in the club listening to 50 cent with an intolerable amount of sex in his shag pad (hence the name infinite vagina).

meanwhile ceited was begging ugly columbians to listen to corny jeru the damaja. obviously so much rejection forced him to create an internet personna where he got all the pussy.
Jeru The Damaja is a great rapper. What's wrong with him? Listen to Sun Rises In The East & Wrath Of The Math. It will change your opinion. His flow is unique.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:44 PM   #42
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

no doubt jeru is great but you can't party to his music
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:01 PM   #43
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

50 Cent never released a classic in his career. GRDT isn't a classic, it's a banger by far.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:39 PM   #44
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

it's a classic banger
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote