news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-12-2011, 04:49 PM   #16
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

none. they live in a part of michigan that I rarely go to
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Did you get kicked out of American Jewelry and Loan before by Les?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:10 PM   #18
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have no idea what you just said
Old 10-12-2011, 05:21 PM   #19
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The world famous pawn shop in Detroit. You don't go there?

Old 10-12-2011, 06:00 PM   #20
theheavens
Banned

I don't go there, especially now with the tv pawn show on the air hah. I seen too many people make fools of themselves there
Old 10-12-2011, 09:25 PM   #21
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i always see Amish dudes building houses. They ride in the back of the trucks like mexicans.

I guess there pretty good at what they do though. Them dudes aint no joke though, they look geeky, but I wouldnt fuck with one of them.

They got that crazy christian thing going on
Old 10-12-2011, 10:16 PM   #22
theheavens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
you gonna tell me those aren't inbreds?
Old 10-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #23
check two
N.I.

Well yeah they look creepy, as does just about anyone that has a big bushy beard.

Old 10-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #24
theheavens
Banned

why do americans have a hard-on for the amish? "they're so peaceful and god-fearing people," that's all I hear. people talk about this incident like they're martyrs. peaceful, sure. also primitive and backward
Old 10-16-2011, 09:48 PM   #25
check two
N.I.

There are plenty of primitive and backward people outside the US also, so what's your point? lol Some are Christian, some aren't Christian. Do you like anybody that isn't Muslim? lol

Old 10-16-2011, 11:08 PM   #26
theheavens
Banned

Quote:
There are plenty of primitive and backward people outside the US also, so what's your point? lol Some are Christian, some aren't Christian. Do you like anybody that isn't Muslim? lol
but the amish get special attention. they glorify rejects. and they think they're all good people since they don't cause any problems, other than inbreeding and child abuse. americans always glorify rejects, like gypsies
Old 10-17-2011, 03:06 PM   #27
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
The world famous pawn shop in Detroit. You don't go there?
Zeidman's is another famous pawn shop in Detroit, MI. The service sucks because the employees believe every customer is either a crackhead, ex-con, or on welfare. It's niggerish and crackerish, in my opinion. If people knew how to BEHAVE in public, then the service wouldn't be so bad.

I know this may be a surprise to some people but I have not seen Amish people before, seriously.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 10-17-2011 at 03:14 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:28 PM   #28
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
but the amish get special attention. they glorify rejects. and they think they're all good people since they don't cause any problems, other than inbreeding and child abuse. americans always glorify rejects, like gypsies
I don't think the Amish are glorified. Their way of life of life is made fun of by most people surrounding them, from what I see.

People that tout their particular religion as the be all and end all should be made fun of imo.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #29
check two
N.I.

They wanted a life sentence

-Ohio Amish beard-cutting ringleader gets 15 years

http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-amish-bea...183805098.html

Old 02-09-2013, 08:00 PM   #30
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)