news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #31
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Now im getting a raging clue..

Mine's pointing to infowars.com and binders full of memes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:30 PM   #32
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What are the odds that 90% of strategic forces at home would be running a simulation drill about planes targeting highrises the day it actually happens, so nobody knows what is happening is real. And then afterwards Rice and Bush had the gall to claim in interviews that they "never considered such a scenario". But, you're probably right. It's probably all just coincidence. Just like the trillion dollars that went missing and was announced by Rumsfeld on September 10th 2001. I'm sure it was coincidence that we were attacked the next day. Larry Silverstein's double indemnity insurance claim taken out on the World Trade Center a week before it was attacked surely had to be coincidence, just as the record number of put options on airline stocks for the week preceding 9-11-2001 was definitely a coincidence as well. Anyone who thinks otherwise is simply nuts.

Oh yea, and then there's this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project...erican_Century

I'm sure it's just coincidence they achieved all their goals on that day.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #33
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

coincidences or,, the person controlling this gaem, has teh cheat codes on

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:36 PM   #34
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
Now im getting a raging clue..

Mine's pointing to infowars.com and binders full of memes

youtube alexjones lies... get off of info wars.. im sure teh info heat gets is off there!!

i dont have binders full of memes,, i update alot.. lulz delete old shit or just put it on a cloud somewhere to be used and as when,, not time to start a uk thread, more coincidences??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-11-2013, 01:38 PM   #35
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

B-Rock is the CEO of Sweaty Sausage Fingers For Truth.

But in all seriousness, you honestly do have to be stupid to believe that shit.

I'm not trying to change your mind or whatever. Just like I'm not going to go to the Special Needs class to lecture on world government.

Ya'll need to get Professor Heat in on this and change the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #36
soul controller
Yammich maeker

you have to be stupid to believe they carried out drills mirroring real life events? even tho those drillz are on govt pages??? lulzlulz

or do you mean. the govt was stupid to carry out drillz the same day as the events took place?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-11-2013, 01:42 PM   #37
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post
you have to be stupid to believe they carried out drills mirroring real life events? even tho those drillz are on govt pages??? lulzlulz

or do you mean. the govt was stupid to carry out drillz the same day as the events took place?
no, i mean you have to be stupid to look at 2 facts:

The government carried out drills

Something that the government thought might happen and tried to prepare for actually happened

and then draw ridiculous, far-fetched conclusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:43 PM   #38
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
What are the odds that 90% of strategic forces at home would be running a simulation drill about planes targeting highrises the day it actually happens, so nobody knows what is happening is real. And then afterwards Rice and Bush had the gall to claim in interviews that they "never considered such a scenario". But, you're probably right. It's probably all just coincidence. Just like the trillion dollars that went missing and was announced by Rumsfeld on September 10th 2001. I'm sure it was coincidence that we were attacked the next day. Larry Silverstein's double indemnity insurance claim taken out on the World Trade Center a week before it was attacked surely had to be coincidence, just as the record number of put options on airline stocks for the week preceding 9-11-2001 was definitely a coincidence as well. Anyone who thinks otherwise is simply nuts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project...erican_Century

Did you grunt and squeal after typing that?

The only ppl still interested in discussing 9/11 are you, Rat poop, and HeatSquad

I just find it hilarious how Everything that has happened since Aurora is false flag and standard drills that these department branches execute on a monthly basis + publicly post on their web calendars are solid evidence of their ulterior motives.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 02-11-2013, 01:53 PM   #39
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post
youtube alexjones lies... get off of info wars.. im sure teh info heat gets is off there!!

i dont have binders full of memes,, i update alot.. lulz delete old shit or just put it on a cloud somewhere to be used and as when,, not time to start a uk thread, more coincidences??

Old 02-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #40
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^ No, I agree with you there. Too much shit is being labeled conspiracy.

But to think that it is out of the realm of possibility that the government could attack itself or allow itself to be attacked because it is "unprecedented" is totally absurd. I can site numerous occasions of this happening...off the top of my head

The sinking of the USS Maine
Pearl Harbor
The Gulf of Tonkin incident

All used to get into unpopular wars.

Old 02-11-2013, 01:58 PM   #41
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
I needed my fill of straw man logic and the opportunity to watch him and Brock team up like the Hardy Boys to investigate the latest psy-op drama

I mean who else here is gonna put in the time to investigate routine, standard police/fema/military drills that happen every month and "connect the dots" to reveal the diabolical master elitist plan to enslave us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

Old 02-11-2013, 02:00 PM   #42
soul controller
Yammich maeker

2 words

DHS actors basic is basic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
no, i mean you have to be stupid to look at 2 facts:

The government carried out drills

Something that the government thought might happen and tried to prepare for actually happened and it interfeared with the very thing they tried to prevent. they had countless planes out of position, they had to triple check each and everything.. hence the delays.. either this was well orchestrated... or coincidence that al ciada, knew about the drills.. and cos they knew.. they fucked up teh fbi from investigating? lulz.. cos cia has teh power... if you look at this with out bias.. this same event.. teh very same event.. in real life the same day.. same as in england.. thats why the responses where so shit/poor.. but thats their excuse..

and then draw ridiculous, far-fetched conclusions if you take into account what brock stated on missing billions,, silversteins insurance.. there are alot more un answered questions, that can clear this up.. the most basic is.. video footage.. but you believe what ever they say, with hardly any evidence.. while im more pessimistic on teh govt.. especially when they say shit like 'hurr hurr we was gonna attack miami then blame cuba;' derrp derrp 'the syrian al ciada are out friends, we provide training and weapons'

i guess its easier for some to play stupid and support their families

lulz at standard drills, that mirror teh same event only miles away.. now.. if these drills where in other states.. not in the same month.. then you would have a point..

your discernment skills be lacking guise..

fuck it, im out for teh night.. last bit of trolling

>Man declares war on police
>kills handful of people
>Police toss 400 homes
>evacuate neighborhoods
>stage drone searches
>he is eventually gunned down
>flash his discombobulated corpse all over the media

>Americans blame Bin Laden for blowing up the world trade centers
>sperg-out, everyone is a suspect, global invasion ensues
>years of civil liberty abuse and economic volatility
>economic collapse, wars are the only growth industries
>finally find him
>cap him
>dump him in the ocean
>"We will not release the photos. Americans are not a vengeful people; we are above barbarism."

Is there any point in pretending you live in a functioning democracy now, Americanas?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #43
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Operation Northwoods

The planned, but never executed, 1962 Operation Northwoods plot by the U.S. Department of Defense for a war with Cuba involved scenarios such as fabricating the hijacking or shooting down of passenger and military planes, sinking a U.S. ship in the vicinity of Cuba, burning crops, sinking a boat filled with Cuban refugees, attacks by alleged Cuban infiltrators inside the United States, and harassment of U.S. aircraft and shipping and the destruction of aerial drones by aircraft disguised as Cuban MiGs.[13] These actions would be blamed on Cuba, and would be a pretext for an invasion of Cuba and the overthrow of Fidel Castro's communist government. It was authored by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy. The surprise discovery of the documents relating to Operation Northwoods was a result of the comprehensive search for records related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy by the Assassination Records Review Board in the mid-1990s.[14] Information about Operation Northwoods was later publicized by James Bamford.[15]

"We never invisioned that scenario could occur."

Old 02-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #44
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

Hmm what's this?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 02-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #45
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

I bet you beat off to that guy.