news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-11-2013, 05:10 PM   #61
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default THIS NEW VID HAS A LINKAGE TO DORNeR!!

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 02-11-2013 at 05:17 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:13 PM   #62
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
So you read the 9-11 commission report and deemed it "logical" then. Ok.

You have and always will be an America dickrider, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if you were the CIA plant on this message board. There's one in every board like this, ya know.
yup, there's a CIA plant on every mid-90's rap group message forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:15 PM   #63
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Yes.. I never question authority which is exactly why I've made threads about

The inevitable collapse of the US
The leaked memo of Obama's drone policy
What the NSA is building in Utah and their current surveillance capabilities and overreach
SOPA/PIPA
The NDAA signing
Occupy Wall Street
Etc, etc etc

LOL jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:15 PM   #64

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
thousands of people wouldn't lie if it was in their best interests to?
i'm saying it would be impossible to coordinate.

Also, if it was an "inside job" it would be the most retarded plan ever.

but then, aren't you a british dude who huffs rubber cement? so i guess you probably have a deeper understanding.

Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 05:21 PM   #65
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
yup, there's a CIA plant on every mid-90's rap group message forum.
You got to be the plant last week! Its my turn or Imma tell on u to Cilvawingz!!

Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 05:26 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
You got to be the plant last week! Its my turn or Imma tell on u to Cilvawingz!!
maybe i'm just trying to false-flagging to appear like the plant so that you can get your plant on with less scrutiny from wu-corp's dough-laden resistance movement...

Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 05:29 PM   #67
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:

but then, aren't you a british dude who huffs rubber cement? so i guess you probably have a deeper understanding.
when i think about it, none of us have the answers and we'll probably never be in a position to know.

but you know they set up wars before, like vietnam, i don't see why they couldn't/wouldn't do it again.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:32 PM   #68
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:32 PM   #69
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haahahah It's funny what you guys take seriously.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:34 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
when i think about it, none of us have the answers and we'll probably never be in a position to know.

but you know they set up wars before, like vietnam, i don't see why they couldn't/wouldn't do it again.
that first part is probably accurate, that none of us REALLY know...

but in the case of 9/11, we know the histories of every terrorist that flew each plane, have video of them boarding the planes, have spoken with the masterminds who have readily admitted to doing it AND given their justifications...AND if it were an inside job, it would be the messiest, most retarded idea ever.

Don't get me wrong, the US government makes tons of shitty decisions, and can come up with shitty justifications to enter wars.

But at some point, you have to look at logic.

Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #71
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When then would you at the very least admit that they knew it would happen, and maybe even nudged the plan along?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 02-11-2013, 05:37 PM   #72
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

well i'd rather give a bunch of faceless evil rich men credit for ruining my life than take any responsibility for it.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:37 PM   #73
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

no i think he's some unemployed faggot with a shitty taste in hiphop who chews gum at job interviews, but i might have him mixed up with some other nondescript loser
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:38 PM   #74
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
maybe i'm just trying to false-flagging to appear like the plant so that you can get your plant on with less scrutiny from wu-corp's dough-laden resistance movement...
Maybe I'm double dippin' with these horsemeat nachos, but at the same time triple-false flaggin' and planting KTL produce in my CIA issued flower pots

Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 05:38 PM   #75
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

The terrorists plan and execution was completely illogical. The whole idea of people from Afghanistan hiring people from Egypt and Saudi Arabia, to do a crime that punishes us for supporting somebody else's policies.

That makes fucking sense to you?

That is logical?

The Mujahadeen don't give a shit about Israel.

Last edited by beautifulrock; 02-11-2013 at 05:40 PM.