news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-11-2013, 04:40 PM   #76
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
no i think he's some unemployed faggot with a shitty taste in hiphop who chews gum at job interviews, but i might have him mixed up with some other nondescript loser
you're both right!
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:41 PM   #77
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang shaolin monk

hmmmmm......

robby and danny are talking about plants.......

knowcheeze must be involved in this!

suddenly the conspiracy just gets more complicated.

but dont worry i'll use my supreme mathematics to figure this out (1 symbolizes Knowledge, 2 symbolizes Wisdom, 3 represents Understanding, 4 represents Culture/Freedom, 5 represents Power/Refinement, 6 represents Equality, 7 represents God, 8 represents Build/Destroy, 9 represents Born, 0 represents Cipher).

ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE SUPREME MATHEMATICS WITH BINGO NUMBERS....
rakimkoolgrapwutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:46 PM   #78
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I think I figured it out..

LL Cool J was the mastermind behind 9/11 and Dorner is the fall guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:47 PM   #79
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
When then would you at the very least admit that they knew it would happen, and maybe even nudged the plan along?
i don't think that, but i suppose I cannot prove that it didn't happen. I think there was undoubtedly chatter about potential attacks, and even talk of planes being used in such an attack.

At the same time, I think the gubmint was underprepared and overwhelmed at the time, trying to sift through massive amounts of information without the necessary resources.

The fact that the US got hit makes the country look vulnerable and has inspired many more attempted attacks, and has harmed our country's infrastructure financially.

So if it was "the terrorists", as I postulate it was, I think they're attack was pretty simple and very effective, and I certainly understand the motive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:49 PM   #80
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
Maybe I'm double dippin' with these horsemeat nachos, but at the same time triple-false flaggin' and planting KTL produce in my CIA issued flower pots
We are going to triple our yam harvest and be given a special seat on the illuminati spaceship.

Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 04:51 PM   #81
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
you're both right!
i can't help it, i kind of find this guy loveable. no homo?

Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #82
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
I think I figured it out..

LL Cool J was the mastermind behind 9/11 and Dorner is the fall guy!
in 3rd grade, Mama Said Knock You Out was my favorite song, no lie.

i still know the entire first verse by heart.

Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 05:33 PM   #83
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #84
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
i don't think that, but i suppose I cannot prove that it didn't happen. I think there was undoubtedly chatter about potential attacks, and even talk of planes being used in such an attack.

At the same time, I think the gubmint was underprepared and overwhelmed at the time, trying to sift through massive amounts of information without the necessary resources.

The fact that the US got hit makes the country look vulnerable and has inspired many more attempted attacks, and has harmed our country's infrastructure financially.

So if it was "the terrorists", as I postulate it was, I think they're attack was pretty simple and very effective, and I certainly understand the motive.
Al Qaeda (the mistranslated CIA word for "the base") is in shambles and they're hiding like cockroaches across the globe. Whatever goals they set out to accomplish, it certainly wasn't simply to knock down a couple of buildings. Since 9-11 the threat from Al Qaeda or any terrorist organization is negligible at best. They pumped that nonsense up to scare the shit outta you, and you fell for it. "It's all bullshit folks, and it's bad for you."

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:19 PM   #85
Sky Blue Danny Kid

that's straw man there, b-rock.

i never said that I was scared or that anybody should be scared, or even that the government doesn't attempt to utilize scare tactics.

All i said is that I don't believe that 9/11 was an "inside job"

stay on topic.

Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 09:03 PM   #86
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
you're both right!
sosa, you're alright.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:23 AM   #87
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
no i think he's some unemployed faggot with a shitty taste in hiphop who chews gum at job interviews, but i might have him mixed up with some other nondescript loser

Quote:
you're both right!

LULZ

guess from me telling you my recent employment history, you (and no doubt over half of wu corp) have tilted, biased visions of me.... disregard reality

i could get you to know me better? but fuck it.. i let you idiots believe what you may like albeit, you cant work in govt depts, being like how simon stated...

lol at shitty taste in hiphop, when you have no idea what im into.. but thats teh mind frame of teh poster.. based on nothing, but seen as real.. no wonder simon only appears in simpsons..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post

Seriously terrorism is such a fucking loaded term. Its meaningless.

If the Taliban are terrorists than so were the American Revolutionaries, The Vietcong, and practically any otheir military force lacking armor, and air support.

Not to mention. the usa/uk/eu have been supporting al ciada, in syria/libiya... etc.. so they are teh causes of biggest terrorist event in usa history,. and they receive the most finance/backing/support?

lulz..

regards to your previous posts dan. i can see where your coming from.. but you need to view shit more impartially. teh failures during 9/11 where designed.. the system can be played.. and it is..
i dont do fuckedup conspiracy shit

i go on basic physics..

super structure.. falling at free fall speed.. (from light fires) -> impossible. (check teh madrid building that was entirely on fire for almost 2 days, no collapse!)

jet fuel doesnt burn hot enough to MELT STEAL... how did al queda get past physics?? ?? they was over 800 degree's short...

but they still managed to melt / pulverize, 2 (3) whole buildings.. that had HARDLY ANY FIRE or structural damage..

Nicst report is a joke..

please dan, show me logically how those things occurred.

tell me how al queda, managed to melt steal and puvarize to dust, 2 while buildings that had hardly any damage .. how does jet fuel melt steal??

its impossible. unless foreign chemicals where added.. basic,. is basic.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:40 AM   #88
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at brock trying to analyse the "goals" of tribal religious fanatics who indiscriminately hate all non muslims

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:46 AM   #89
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and can we make sure no one engages any of the idiotic points rat king has made above.

he watched "loose change" or whatever a year or so ago and had the same lightbulb moment thousands of other impressionable, internet educated fuck wits out there did.

same thing happened to brock when he saw the first zeitgeist movie. he used to post sense, but some powerful images of money and tanks and explosions in combination with an ominous soundtrack really enlightened him.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:27 AM   #90
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, painting me into little boxes, is easier for some.. lol at music having to do with anything.. who do you think i am? a typical slave, who gives his life to entertainment and slavery?

i have never seen 'loose change' or the zeitgeist videos

why not explain how steals melts at 2000 degrees, but on the day of 9/11 2 whole steel structures melted due to jet fuel, which burns max at 1200 degrees..

someone please enlighten me, to how that is possible/plausible.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote