news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

View Poll Results: Greatest basketball player of all time
Wilt Chamberlain 3 10.34%
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 1 3.45%
Magic Johnson 8 27.59%
Larry Bird 3 10.34%
Bill Russell 1 3.45%
Oscar Robertson 1 3.45%
Jerry West 0 0%
Hakeem Olajuwon 2 6.90%
Shaquille O'Neal 1 3.45%
Julius Erving 2 6.90%
Tim Duncan 0 0%
Kobe Bryant 2 6.90%
John Stockton 0 0%
Other 5 17.24%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2007, 02:13 PM   #16
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

i picked magic, nuff said
Old 07-27-2007, 02:17 PM   #17
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
lol at people saying "how is Kobe on the list" when Stockton is on it. Fuck outta here
quote me and don't say "lol at ppl...", fuck outta here
you rcomment just shows that you're a newbie to basketball and have no clue what kind of player Stockton was, here are his career (!) averages:
PPG: 13.1
APG: 10.5
SPG: 2.17
FG%: 51,5

despite Kobe is a future Hall of Fame player, you can't compare him to this generation of players because he didn't play against Jordan over a period like for example Larry Bird did, so betta check your comment brotha
Old 07-27-2007, 04:46 PM   #18
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oscar Robinson had it all...averaged a triple-double for an entire season, most complete player in history.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 05:37 PM   #19
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

where the fuck in Tony, I mean, John Starks?
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:46 PM   #20
IRONFLAGCHIEF36
Veteran Member

IRONFLAGCHIEF36 shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to IRONFLAGCHIEF36

bill russell g.o.a.t
Old 07-28-2007, 04:22 AM   #21
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateshowhost View Post
where the fuck in Tony, I mean, John Starks?
can somebody please delete this post, this is ridiculous
Old 07-31-2007, 04:39 PM   #22
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Whoever started this topic needs to be beat up for not putting Michael Jordan on that list. Michael is the greatest NBA player of all time.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 04:41 PM   #23
Suga Duga
1%

^^^you gotta read the first post of the thread maker man
Old 07-31-2007, 04:45 PM   #24
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Oh my bad. I gotta go with Magic Johnson then. There's some legends in that poll so this is tough for me to choose just one but i'm gonna go with Magic. He made some awesome passes and shots back in the day. Dominique Wilkins, Clyde Drexler, Isiah Thomas, Charles Barkley, Ron Harper(when he was with Cleveland), Shawn Kemp(when he was with Seattle)are my other favorites from back in the day.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:10 AM   #25
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:14 AM   #26
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

niggaz better do they fucking RESEARCH
Old 02-12-2013, 02:21 AM   #27
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 02-12-2013 at 02:25 AM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote