news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-10-2013, 06:49 PM   #1
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son
Default new single from upcomin Albert Einstein LP

https://soundcloud.com/larryfisherma...-cash-register

I dare you faggots to talk shit about Don P now!

Last edited by Apocalypse; 02-10-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:00 PM   #2
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

EDIT : after all I think its not from the Albert Einstein LP but from some Larry Fisherman aka Mac Miller project, straight dope either way!

Last edited by Apocalypse; 02-10-2013 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #3
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Shits nice...btw anybody else heard the rumor that albert einstein got pushed back to may so that prodigy could re-record a few songs?...im guessin him and havoc squashin there beef may have had somethin to do with it. Hopefully we get one last mobb deep album wit that grimy havoc/ alchemist production
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:18 AM   #4
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
Shits nice...btw anybody else heard the rumor that albert einstein got pushed back to may so that prodigy could re-record a few songs?...im guessin him and havoc squashin there beef may have had somethin to do with it. Hopefully we get one last mobb deep album wit that grimy havoc/ alchemist production
damn, do I gonna have to wait till may for this project? I really wanna hear this!

and, I love ALC but on MOBB DEEP LPīs I just wanna hear straight Havoc production, Havoc still makes incredible dope beats ( SSDD for exemple ) and best Mobb Deep LP has been the one with just straight Hav beats ( Hell On Earth ). If I wanna hear P & ALC I will listen to this Albert Einstein Project, but thats just my opinion.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 02-11-2013 at 05:43 AM.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #5
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

This is dope, ALC is crazy with it nowadayz.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #6
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
damn, do I gonna have to wait till may for this project? I really wanna hear this!

and, I love ALC but on MOBB DEEP LPīs I just wanna hear straight Havoc production, Havoc still makes incredible dope beats ( SSDD for exemple ) and best Mobb Deep LP has been the one with just straight Hav beats ( Hell On Earth ). If I wanna hear P & ALC I will listen to this Albert Einstein Project, but thats just my opinion.
Now that i loook back and think about it, the mobb;s best two albums are all produced by havoc...i guess i gotta agree wit u now
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:45 PM   #7
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
Now that i loook back and think about it, the mobb;s best two albums are all produced by havoc...i guess i gotta agree wit u now
if ur talking about Hell On Earth and The Infamous, The infamous had some beats by Q-Tip, but those are not the best beats on that LP and are not the ones that made that album legendary imo.

Q-Tip made great beats for ATCQ but that band had another type of sound.

I just wanna hear modern grimey beats with a 90īs mentality from HAVOC.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 02-11-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:51 PM   #8
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
https://soundcloud.com/larryfisherma...-cash-register

I dare you faggots to talk shit about Don P now!

prodigy is in the closet doing songs with mac miller...

how can i possibly talk shit about him now!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

mobb deep reuniting is just as pathetic as them breaking up...

havoc called p a faggot... p said nothing

now that hav cant get his piece of shit album out... with his trash singles flopping on youtube... and he realizes NO ONE wants to see havoc on stage without prodigy... its time to bury the hatchet... i coulda saved these idiots the embarrassment... mobb deep was OVER the second havoc said p is gay on twitter.. thats how one of the greatest rap groups ever went out...

RAP SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most rappers destroy themselves after they do a bid... but prodigy REALLY destroyed himself... nigga came out the can covered in jizz and gasoline and walked into a fire storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #9
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I almost lost faith in Prodigy, but Black Cocaine was pretty good for an EP. plus this Albert Einstein record looks like it's going to be good, especially with Alchemist producing it
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #10
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
and he realizes NO ONE wants to see havoc on stage without prodigy
only correct quote on your whole post.

although HAVOC is still a really dope beatmaker when he makes that grimey beats, so he can get paper on that.

but all last beats from Havoc from the last 6 months have been AWFULL with the exception of SSDD.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:11 PM   #11
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

which ones did he produce besides SSDD & on Vinnie Paz's album?
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:45 PM   #12
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
which ones did he produce besides SSDD & on Vinnie Paz's album?
that "separated ( from the fake )" and that track with Royce 59.

now that I listen to them again Im starting to really enjoy them, those are really dope beats, specially the one with Royce 59, the Separated beat is more of a soulfull beat but its also really nice.

Same Shit Diffrent Day its just groundbreaking imo.

HAVOC is a genius beatmaker!

Last edited by Apocalypse; 02-12-2013 at 01:48 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:09 PM   #13
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger