news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-16-2012, 09:24 AM   #1
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The ABC's of Death Red Band Trailer

A 26-chapter anthology that showcases death in all its vicious wonder and brutal beauty.

Could be interesting!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:20 AM   #2
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hahahah looks like a bunch of short films.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, think it is. From the trailer the clips just look too random for there to be any sort of interlinking story. Could be good, at least it's an original idea rather than the current trend of remakes!
Old 11-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #4
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'll check it out im tired of the same shit being regurgitated
Old 11-19-2012, 10:26 AM   #5
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cool idea...26 dif story's...26 dif styles of shooting a film ...ill buy it when it drops on blu-ray
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:39 PM   #6
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

how was this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:31 AM   #7
hashashin
Be Seeing You

It's good, just watched it last night. Pretty crazy, some of the stories are better than others, some are dark, some are funny, nearly all of them are wtf!! (especially the Japanese directors!) definatly worth watching imo, and it's completley different from all the other horror films about!
Old 02-13-2013, 09:31 AM   #8
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
It's good, just watched it last night. Pretty crazy, some of the stories are better than others, some are dark, some are funny, nearly all of them are wtf!! (especially the Japanese directors!) definatly worth watching imo, and it's completley different from all the other horror films about!

watched this a week or so ago, with a girl who likes me.. lollol

crazy shit.. the first few letters where decent (dogfight was a good / interesting story)

some of the words they decided to use for it where !!! fucked up.. FART? really?? wtf not that it was unpleasant to watch japanese girls.. but hey!
i want story line

teh spider one was cool

the cartoon shit was cool :S

teh furries one was EPIC

Kinda of reminded me of another film that i watched with the same girl, a few days earlier..

but this film is on some next level trolling

fucking epic shit

30 Nights Of Paranormal Activity With The Devil Inside The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Streaming movie -> http://stream2k.eu/30-nights-of-para...9b096d119.html

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:02 AM   #9
hashashin
Be Seeing You

The fart one was hilarious! Typical Japanese weirdness lol. That's what happens when you give the directors free reign to do what they like with their chosen letter!

Thought the dogfight one was good too, didn't like what it was about but the way it unravelled was good!

I wasn't really expecting too much storyline with them just being short films, was the furries one the one with the nazis? Letters L, M and P were probably the most fucked up from what I remember, L was still good though but even I was a bit squirmish when watching the letter P even though it's just a movie! (trying not to mention what they're about for anyone yet to watch!)
Old 02-13-2013, 11:11 AM   #10
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah lol i atleast expect a simple plot,,, but when you dont even understand shit. i cant recall what letter it was... there was 2 of teh same guy ?? his girl was in bed,, he disappeared into a bush? then the other him was behind him.. but the last scene u knew wtf was going on.. but upto then..

yesh teh dofight story made me feel very awkward... but as you said, as the story continued.. it was fucking awesome.. probably the best story wise piece in there/..

lol yesh teh nazi's was the furry one!! lololol.. i dont like furries in the slightest, but that fucking short movie was awesome.. so many twists! lol

remind me of L,M,P please..

P???

what was squeamish?

hints please....

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #11
hashashin
Be Seeing You

P for pressure.....

L for Libido......

M would give away what it's about, it's the shortest film though!

Can you guess them?
Old 02-13-2013, 11:31 AM   #12
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

hmmm.. pressure! lol i remember teh Libido title..

M i haz no clue.. lol ive done so much since ive watched the movie im sure if u give me hints i will recall!!

pretty please?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #13
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Might have to pick this one up on blue ray

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:59 PM   #14
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

So you guize (Sole reference) watched this online?
Old 02-13-2013, 12:59 PM   #15
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i am ...lol looks like it could be good....i like the way its a bunch of storys
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote