news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 02-14-2013, 04:24 AM   #16
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't really agree with what he said about the interface and the load times, I understand why they are trying to expand and add all these features onto it but they should also just release a basic console simply for playing games. I dont care about xbox live, kinect, streaming movies/tv or playing blu rays etc.... All I want is a console with a good size hard drive to play and install games. A cheaper, basic version would do me fine!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:30 AM   #17
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
They should concentrate on making good games first, the industry is suffering cause theres a lack of good games. everyone is stuck playing COD and the odd Rockstar game that comes out.

amen

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:17 PM   #18
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Bill Gates sort of ruined that by offending all of the japanese game publishers during the original xbox debut. His speech was like a sales pitch, and it turned most of them away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #19
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The greed of these corporations..smh

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:52 PM   #20
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

if the new PS4 can play PS1/2/3 games it will dominate. meanwhile Xbox will keep screwing them selves.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:41 PM   #21
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Will the New Xbox not fail 55% of the time?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:51 AM   #22
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokuro View Post
if the new PS4 can play PS1/2/3 games it will dominate. meanwhile Xbox will keep screwing them selves.

Whoa whoa wait...is that one of the ps4 specs?

Old 03-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #23
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

i hope gamestop does die, won't care. i hope this system ruins them. i hate going there and dealing with pushy clerks trying to get me to join their rewards/savings programs every time i want to make a purchase. i rarely buy games i dont need that. used games are overpriced and they rip you the fuck off on trade ins. id rather just buy a new game then save a couple bucks and have someones slimy, scratched used copy. i already sold my ps3 and games 2 months ago for a great price on craigslist, i just need my computer for now for gaming. ill buy a ps4 or this new shitbox when it comes out. im also fine with downloading games directly from my home and not having to go out to the store and wait in line with all the rats when a new game i want comes out.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:25 PM   #24
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
They should concentrate on making good games first, the industry is suffering cause theres a lack of good games. everyone is stuck playing COD and the odd Rockstar game that comes out.
i agree and thats why i stopped caring about new video games that come out. they dont make them like they used to. i stick with my mmorpg and save LOTS of money. people complain about subscription games but really must fail to see the value of the genre. im only going to buy another console if final fantasy XIV realm reborn is a success and then ill probably never buy another game again. Gamefly seems like a great deal too if you like variety

Last edited by Paranoid; 03-06-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:49 PM   #25
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
i hope gamestop does die, won't care. i hope this system ruins them. i hate going there and dealing with pushy clerks trying to get me to join their rewards/savings programs every time i want to make a purchase. i rarely buy games i dont need that. used games are overpriced and they rip you the fuck off on trade ins. id rather just buy a new game then save a couple bucks and have someones slimy, scratched used copy. i already sold my ps3 and games 2 months ago for a great price on craigslist, i just need my computer for now for gaming. ill buy a ps4 or this new shitbox when it comes out. im also fine with downloading games directly from my home and not having to go out to the store and wait in line with all the rats when a new game i want comes out.
Gamestop is a good store. The clerks are just doing their jobs.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:07 AM   #26
Paranoid
-

They suck in my long experience with them. my games are worth more then $3...they seem just as greedy as any corporation
Old 03-08-2013, 09:56 AM   #27
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

I have to agree tho...sometimes they wanna give u like 10 bucks for a fairly new game and sell it back for 30...greedy fucking mess

Old 03-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #28
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It wouldn't just be Gamestop that would be in trouble, but other gaming stores, and also renting places, both local, and on-line like game fly

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #29
Paranoid
-

i really hate their buy games - trade them in - buy more games - repeat mentality they try to force on you, a lot of suckers end up giving in to it. they take advantage of the fact that people are too lazy/dumb to figure out how to sell something for a reasonable price. they give like $70 for a slim ps3 lots of gigs turn around and flip it for like 3+ times that. its criminal, pure evil capitalism

Last edited by Paranoid; 03-08-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:48 PM   #30
Paranoid
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
It wouldn't just be Gamestop that would be in trouble, but other gaming stores, and also renting places, both local, and on-line like game fly
gamestop owns all the other game stores now i thought. and yea i guess rentals wouldn't work now that i think about it.