news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-13-2013, 03:11 PM   #31
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quitters never WIN
Old 02-14-2013, 06:52 AM   #32
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Resigning Pope Brings Doomsday Prophecy
Is the world only a Pope away from the End? A chilling 12th century prophecy attributed to St. Malachy, an Irish archbishop canonized in 1190, the Prophecy of the Popes predicts that there would be only 112 more popes before the Last Judgment — and Benedict XVI is 111.
The prophecy consists of brief, cryptic phrases in Latin about each Pope. It ends with the 112th pope, named “Petrus Romanus” or “Peter the Roman.” According to the premonition, Peter the Roman would “feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the City of the Seven Hills shall be utterly destroyed, and the awful Judge will judge the people.”

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:57 AM   #33
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Didn't we just get through the Mayan prophecy bullshit? Now we have to deal with the fucking Catholics and their self defeating prophecy.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:39 AM   #34
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no such thing as mayan prophecies.. just very bad western translations/propaganda..

they haz to show mayans as primitive fucks.. why let dumb masses know, that they worked by teh electric universe model, that they tracked stars/constellations to teh degree, that before pre recorded history, they was civilized, they had advance maths, and they could create structures, that we would still have a hard time building (making them astronomically and geometrically correct)

not to mention the amount of TIME, it took for them to record those measurements, then put them into megalithic structures

all teh mayans stated was various new cycles would begin.. and they have

i really am surprised that heat didnt put nibiru in with his catholic shit..

i swear some people are soe fucking productive/proactive they have fuck all to do, apart from look forward to the next doomsday propaganda..

says alot about those minded peoples..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:49 AM   #35
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the mayans were faggots and now they're all dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:57 AM   #36
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lulz

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-14-2013, 10:25 AM   #37
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post
no such thing as mayan prophecies.. just very bad western translations/propaganda..

they haz to show mayans as primitive fucks.. why let dumb masses know, that they worked by teh electric universe model, that they tracked stars/constellations to teh degree, that before pre recorded history, they was civilized, they had advance maths, and they could create structures, that we would still have a hard time building (making them astronomically and geometrically correct)

not to mention the amount of TIME, it took for them to record those measurements, then put them into megalithic structures

all teh mayans stated was various new cycles would begin.. and they have

i really am surprised that heat didnt put nibiru in with his catholic shit..

i swear some people are soe fucking productive/proactive they have fuck all to do, apart from look forward to the next doomsday propaganda..

says alot about those minded peoples..
I know that was some sort of dig, because you didn't understand the intent of my post at all.

I wasn't saying the Mayan thing was real. I was saying the propaganda surrounding the Mayan prophecy was real, just like the time before that and before that. After one doomsday scenario goes away, they roll out another one in a timely fashion to keep the general populus in a state of constant worry.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:54 AM   #38
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

no no no! dont get defensive brock,. i gots love for you! i repped u remember!

i understood your post, and it wasnt a dig. i was generalizing teh mainstream

and i agree with your post above this (and the original one)

people move from doomsdan too doomsdan ;/

dan must get tired

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-14-2013, 01:46 PM   #39
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
the mayans were faggots and now they're all dead.

that's NAMBLA as in the North American Man/Boy Love Association. real group, real monthly magazines......and I know you have a few issues
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:58 PM   #40

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post

that's NAMBLA as in the North American Man/Boy Love Association. real group, real monthly magazines......and I know you have a few issues
I don't get the connection there.

Are you saying there is a correlation between thinking Mayans were pussehs and fucking little boys?

Is that a self-hating whiteboy Muslim inside joke or something?

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #41
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's a fuck-you-Yankee joke

oh and I'm taking an american literature class. a famous american poet, yankee walt whitman, fucked boys. still a good poet

Last edited by theheavens; 02-14-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:02 PM   #42

oh, ok. it wasn't very funny.

Also, for the record, you are whiter and more American than I am

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 02:03 PM   #43
theheavens
Banned

I think I would side with North Korea and Israel if this country ever went to war with either of them just out of spite lol so idk how american I am. I love america as much as cilvaringz
Old 02-14-2013, 02:06 PM   #44

I meant American as in lineage.

It is true that that I am probably more patriotic than you, at least based on your pro-gook stance.

I'm not going to war for/against anybody, although I suppose if i had to, I would indeed align myself with the USA.

Also, I don't see the USA going to war with Israel any time soon.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 02:09 PM   #45
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
I don't get the connection there.

Are you saying there is a correlation between thinking Mayans were pussehs and fucking little boys?

Is that a self-hating whiteboy Muslim inside joke or something?

fuck

read this 5 mins ago.. still laughing like fucking crazy

LulZ KillZ Phear....