news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-14-2013, 12:45 PM   #286
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I'm having so much fun. Listening to this retarded Jew talk about how angry and how I'm trying to hard, and he just can't seem to stop responding to me. With tireless effort. On a web forum. Keep going, this is great.
i don't know b-rock. If we took a step back for a second, or even took a survey of viewers, I don't think anybody would really agree with your assessment of the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:46 PM   #287

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also, you've responded to me every time, with rage and sadness, despite my mature and scientific take on things.

Emotional Intelligence and Self-Awareness may be areas in which you lack also

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 12:46 PM   #288
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm sure they wouldn't, but that doesn't bother me in the least.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:47 PM   #289
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Maybe you can think of new ways to call me dumb....or just keep going over the same stuff ad nauseum, whatever works for you.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 02-14-2013, 12:48 PM   #290

Quote:
I'm sure they wouldn't, but that doesn't bother me in the least.
and i respect that about you b-rock.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 12:49 PM   #291

Quote:
Maybe you can think of new ways to call me dumb....or just keep going over the same stuff ad nauseum, whatever works for you.
perhaps if you post a 4th willy wonka picture or call me a jew once again, it will start to be funny?

Also, i disagree with your criticism of my work. I feel as though I have done my best to keep it fresh and exciting, despite your lack of ingenuity holding me back.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 12:51 PM   #292
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Joo.

See what I did there?

Old 02-14-2013, 12:52 PM   #293

yeah, to be honest, i kind of enjoyed it.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 12:53 PM   #294
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Lack of ingenuity my doughy ass.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #295

well, maybe if you were like me and put in a little more effort, we could get that ratio of successful to unsuccessful posts a little bit better.

We'll talk more at the gym.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 01:00 PM   #296
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Why would I step into a gym? That's contrary to your basic understanding of who you think I am. That big brain of yours needs to work on the inconsistencies in your insults.

by the way, if you want to be the first to proofread the new Choose your own adventure, and point out all the unfunny parts, let me know, and I'll send you the link first.

Old 02-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #297

Quote:
Why would I step into a gym? That's contrary to your basic understanding of who you think I am. That big brain of yours needs to work on the inconsistencies in your insults.

by the way, if you want to be the first to proofread the new Choose your own adventure, and point out all the unfunny parts, let me know, and I'll send you the link first.
I wasn't trying to insult you there. I was just tying in something we had discussed in a previous thread.

Perhaps that wasn't clear. I'll work on it.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 01:06 PM   #298
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
^^mildly erotic. Happy Valentine's Day to you also!
how can that be mildly erotix??? nothing sexual or sensual at all

and also. you do not know my views either

i just know, whenever you ask me something, i explains..certain things you do not even go near.. but you gives 'generalising views'

>I dont support teh american govt

>Lapd are evil and corrupt

This is for you

It's funny how the LAPD thinks they're covering their asses with these pathetic excuses when in reality they're just making themselves look worse.

Let's ignore for a moment that we have recorded audio evidence that they did in fact deliberately start the fire. Let's entertain an entirely hypothetical scenario where that info is left in the dark.

Police fire teargas into the building and it "unintentionally" causes a fire. What exactly does that mean? The reason they say that is because torching a building is against the fucking law in any scenario. It's arson and the police aren't exempt of that law. Even if they had confirmed Dorner's presence in there, you can't just burn a suspect alive, because he has to be taken through court and even if he is found guilty you can't fucking torch him anyways, and finally there could have been fucking hostages or just about anyone in there. They had no idea but that didn't stop them from turning a cabin into rubble because they were shitting bricks.

So we know why they lied, but what does their lie do for them exactly. They fired tear gas into a building and that accidentally caused the fire? That's still misconduct on a gross level especially considering it's common knowledge for any officer that's undergone training that that shit causes fires in a wooden fucking cabin. Let's not forget they were demolishing the place beforehand anyways and firing on it duhh.

Not like any of that shit matters. They open fire on civilian vehicles without warning and are already guilty of gross misconduct of the likes I've never seen in fucking history on such a scale and internal affairs seem to be paid to do absolutely fucking nothing at this point. Fuck that gay ass state and fuck anyone who defends these people. People will say "duhh well the killing isn't justified we should talk it out", fuck you. If I even have to explain to you why that didn't and will continue to not work then you lack a functioning brain and it's clear with the lack of internal investigation and seemingly global attempt and corruption and misconduct that we need nothing short of law enforcement genocide to fix this clusterfuck we call a justice system.

and yes.. it took me well over 5 minutes to transfer my ideas to a grammatically edible delectable treat

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:10 PM   #299

I think the LAPD are corrupt as hell.

That said, I have no problem with them burning the building down.

HE WAS SHOOTING AT THEM.

He was not going to be taken alive.

Full Disclosure: I only read the first sentence.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 01:19 PM   #300
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Now THAT is effort.