news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-18-2009, 02:43 AM   #16
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^no
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:52 PM   #17
lemonade

lemonade shaolin monk

you still got invites left, i'd really like one i'm always checking the site if registration is open but i'm always too late.
lemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:42 AM   #18
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms
Thumbs up

Last edited by NIKLZ; 09-13-2010 at 12:28 AM.
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:44 AM   #19
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms

Last edited by NIKLZ; 02-14-2013 at 11:34 PM.
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:10 AM   #20
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
^private trackers, less leechers... so it downloads faster. and the actual torrents arent public, hence the invite.

but torrents were like 2005, kiddies... Warez is the place to be now.

nah son... one word. usenet.

and btw... i have a few invites to spare if anyone is interested.

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:49 AM   #21
Lakuu

Lakuu shaolin monk

1 invite for me!

Thanks already.
Lakuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:10 AM   #22
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

I think demonoid is a lil slower than they used to be. I use funfile but fuck its hard to keep a decent ratio since folks just 1:1 then bounce but they site is pretty fast. I was dling at almost 2 megs today so that was kinda god for a torrent. I get maybe 700 on demonoid. I think I have a few invites and I have 2 accounts. im debating on giving one of them away.

I also use usenext. its 15 a month and since I don't dl all that much I pay bi monthly and it just carries over till I pay again then it gets reset. but im not all that hip to the usenet game.

in some ways I can see how paying for the gigs goes against rules of the file sharing community but its a lil hypocritical so who cares.

as long as I ain't getting caught im straight.

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:34 PM   #23
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

╬╛