news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-16-2013, 11:52 AM   #31
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as a producer, everybody should be dickriding necro. never mind his mc'ing skills. think about it: he gave Raekwon an old ass beat from 1997(!), Gihad, and it ended up being one of the best beats on Cuban Linx 2. I say goddamn!

and let's be real, 7L is nowhere near as good of a producer as Necro. the Godfathers beats are going to want to make you kill your own mother. just wait and see. capital G-utter
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:24 PM   #32
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"first lil fame beat has a classic mop rock sound"

Fame didnt touch anything on the record, only his voice was sampled on it similar to Method Man's "Say"

1. 7L
2. 7L & Spada4
3. 7L & Spada4
4. 7L & Spada4
5. 7L & Spada4
6. 7L
7. 7L
8. 7L & Spada4
9. DJ Premier
10. 7L
11. 7L
12. 7L
13. 7L
14. 7L & Spada4
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #33
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NICE FAKE MOP 7L DID, I STILL WONT CHECK FOR 7Ls PREVIOUS PROJECTS

THE PRIMO JOINT WIT DECK IS CLASSIC, IMAGINE A ENTIRE DECK AND PRIMO ALBUM "ALIEN FLOW GETTING VISITS FROM THE MEN IN BLACK"

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
as a producer, everybody should be dickriding necro.

NECRO HASNT DONE ANYTHING GOOD FOR LIKE 9 YRS,

RIGHT NOW SID ROAMS>>> NECRO

THE ONLY THING NECRO DONE THATS HOT WAS GET ONE HIS OLD BEATS JACKED BY MFN EXQUIRE

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 02-16-2013 at 12:51 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:28 PM   #34
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Sid Roams are fucking sick!

I want some new music from them, last thing I heard from them was that bangin "Who You Bullshittin" beat on HNIC 3 .

Necro is also a sick producer, his "Gory Days" LP has legendary classic beats to me.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:38 PM   #35
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

just as i suspected...

gay ass esoteric convinced INS that trading bars would be "fresh" knowing ppl like me are waiting for a special version of the album that deletes every eso part

"i do 2 lines... you do 2 lines... mic masters"

eso hooks and adlibs all over this shit... he wants to leave a trace....

whatever he gets smoked on every track ill be deleting any song they trade off on

LOL @ esoterics HORRIBLE attempt at styling the beat on SHOGUNS... sounds like a retard trying to untie his tongue im sure he thinks he killed that

deck going back n forth on retirement >>>> deck going back and forth with esoteric

deck BODIES this LP and 7l isnt very good
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:38 PM   #36
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Czar Rafaeli, Savagely Attack, Shoguns, and Dead Zone are really nice. The LP's really good IMO
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:45 PM   #37
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

this is out?
Old 02-16-2013, 02:47 PM   #38
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiggity_ace View Post
this is out?
It leaked yesterday i believe.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:49 PM   #39
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Deck concurs: "[Esoteric] was young Anakin then; now he wields his light saber like a true Jedi. One that even rivals Master Yoda."

Read more: http://thephoenix.com/boston/music/1...#ixzz2L5qwI7qn

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:45 PM   #40
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
"He's also obviously being co-signed heavily by INS, so that says something"

Not necessarily, INS could just b into 7L's beats & just HAD to put up w/ Eso for it. Think G Rap was sold on the idea of Necro rapping alongside him? Hell no!! he tolerates him for his production
Tbf, I don't think he would go out and claim that Eso's "up there with Eminem" if that was the case..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:42 AM   #41
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

Anyway for me this tells me that Deck is mos def a team player, he just cant hang out there on his own, his solo's tells us this, he always shines best when he is in a team and his work with Wu tells us this
Old 02-17-2013, 10:30 AM   #42
derek41
SLIMEY SAVAGE

derek41 crouching tigerderek41 crouching tiger

This album is disgusting. Deck kills this shit and every beat is a banger. I don't get the hate for esoteric, he doesn't ruin a thing on this album, plus deck respects him greatly. Esoteric isn't the greatest mc, and may look like Kermit, but dude is solid. You fuckin nerds on this site with thousands of posts make some of the posts on this board. You hype up master killah's turd of an album, yet diss this banger because you don't like esoteric.
derek41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:06 PM   #43
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"Tbf, I don't think he would go out and claim that Eso's "up there with Eminem" if that was the case.. "

Deck's doesnt know the realm of white rappers very well, hes nowhere near Em.
Old 02-17-2013, 02:12 PM   #44
Jin10304
Veteran Member

"THE PRIMO JOINT WIT DECK IS CLASSIC, IMAGINE A ENTIRE DECK AND PRIMO ALBUM "ALIEN FLOW GETTING VISITS FROM THE MEN IN BLACK"

Agreed, that's two classics these guys have knocked out. "Let It Off" is one of my favorites now with "Above The Clouds". Only songs Im not into right now are Marvel Team Up horrendous beat & World War IV
Old 02-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #45
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rumor is.......
there is already an esotericless version of this album.

MAIN_MAN & ANGRY REJOICE!!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote