news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-19-2013, 08:53 AM   #16
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wait....why hasn't anyone mentioned the most classic wu Killa flea album of all time

Dlah-deja wu?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:20 AM   #17
VallKano
Veteran Member

VallKano shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to VallKano

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Wait....why hasn't anyone mentioned the most classic wu Killa flea album of all time

Dlah-deja wu?
never heard of it.............

so i did a google search

doubt it's any good
VallKano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:26 AM   #18
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VallKano View Post

doubt it's any good
Ya Think?

LOL

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:03 PM   #19
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:38 PM   #20
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyCoffeeStain View Post
Moongod Allah is Wu-Fan Fiction
Moongod is better than 95% of Wu-Fam.

Dlah ain't even close to Wu. He's fake as fuck
He tried to diss Cilva

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:05 PM   #21
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
Moongod is better than 95% of Wu-Fam.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #22
ZUPPO
The Legacy starts now

ZUPPO Village Idiot

Solo, no groups:

1. Heavy Mental
2. Freedom of Speech
3. Grandday Flow
4. Return Of the Prodigal Sun
5. The Great Migration

If adding groups roll out the bottom 3 to add these.

Killarmy, Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
SOM , The Last Shall be First
Gravediggaz, The Pick, The Sickle and The Shovel

I say Cappa is General. Some say he's not but The Pillage is great.

No where to run to, no where to hide. Its the kid from the other side. "ZUPPO" World Wide!
ZUPPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #23
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

all for different reasons, I wouldn't count Cappadonna, Wu-Syndicate, King Just, Shyheim or Gravediggaz. only the 2nd lp was a Wu-Tang project. the 3rd had just 2 members and the 1st was really a prince paul project.

cappa is more Wu-Tang Clan than he is Wu Fam. bronze, wisemen, cilva, moongod are more wu fan than they are wu fam. bk zu was dirty's crew, icewater was rae's and theodore was ghost's. (does anyone count hillside scramblers?) if shyheim, king just, gp wu, shaolin soldiers, camouflage large, et al are wu fam, then so is half of staten island.

I think wu fam is a million times smaller than wu-international would have you believe. sunz, killarmy, timbo, 12, &street

Last edited by Sparrow Daene; 02-27-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:52 PM   #24
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyCoffeeStain View Post
Moongod Allah is Wu-Fan Fiction
holy shit this is perfect! 1,000,000 points

it's also why I could never really get into that cilvaring album. sorry, nerds.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:35 PM   #25
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
all for different reasons, I wouldn't count Cappadonna, Wu-Syndicate, King Just, Shyheim or Gravediggaz. only the 2nd lp was a Wu-Tang project. the 3rd had just 2 members and the 1st was really a prince paul project.

cappa is more Wu-Tang Clan than he is Wu Fam. bronze, wisemen, cilva, moongod are more wu fan than they are wu fam. bk zu was dirty's crew, icewater was rae's and theodore was ghost's. (does anyone count hillside scramblers?) if shyheim, king just, gp wu, shaolin soldiers, camouflage large, et al are wu fam, then so is half of staten island.

I think wu fam is a million times smaller than wu-international would have you believe. sunz, killarmy, timbo, 12, &street
This is true man its like half the time I don't even know who is true Wu-fam and who isnt......Are dudes like Bronze Nazareth, Kevlaar 7, King Just, the Wisemen, Darkim Be Allah, GP Wu, and Moongod really true Wu Fam?? I don't know....

The groups/people who I know are ACTUAL Wu-fam are Killarmy, Sunz of Man, Gravediggaz, Timbo King, Brooklyn Zu, Theodore Unit, Icewater, Streetlife, etc bc they are ALL CO-SIGNED by actual Generals.....

Just because Bronze had a few beats on Birth of A Prince 10 years ago doesn't really make him true Wu-fam...

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #26
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

see with gravediggaz though, it was just a one-off kind of thing. like prince paul's next project. but then it got popular and fans screamed for more, the label saw dollar signs and got them to do another. but since it was never meant to be a real group - just the team assembled for paul's horror-themed project - he wasn't involved in the next album. it was right after Forever and during Wu-Tang's peak, so naturally it was put in rza's hands, so rza and his team handled most of the production. so I think the picksickle and shovel is a Wu album by a non Wu group. does that make sense? like Charli Baltimore's stand up is a Wu-Tang song by a non Wu-Tang artist.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #27
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

I don't know though. raekwon cosigns jd era, but he's definitely not wu. I think of icewater (the group, not the label, theodore, house gang, etc) more like a business expansion and nothing beyond that
Old 02-27-2013, 08:18 PM   #28
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

and to go one further, black market militia would be a non wutang group made of (mostly) wutang artists
Old 02-28-2013, 09:51 PM   #29
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
see with gravediggaz though, it was just a one-off kind of thing. like prince paul's next project. but then it got popular and fans screamed for more, the label saw dollar signs and got them to do another. but since it was never meant to be a real group - just the team assembled for paul's horror-themed project - he wasn't involved in the next album. it was right after Forever and during Wu-Tang's peak, so naturally it was put in rza's hands, so rza and his team handled most of the production. so I think the picksickle and shovel is a Wu album by a non Wu group. does that make sense? like Charli Baltimore's stand up is a Wu-Tang song by a non Wu-Tang artist.
I consider The Pick, The Sickle and The Shovel true Wu because it had all RZA or Wu Elements production and it also had Wu fam and general guest appearances.....

What about popular Wu fam afilliates like Bronze, Kevlaar 7, The Wisemen, Wu syndicate, Darkim Be Allah, etc all those dudes....I mean are they true Wu?

Pop Da Brown Hornet is Ghost's cousin but do you consider his solo album Wu?

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:00 PM   #30
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

I wouldn't, no.

any of those guys connected to bronze naz are not wu - most of the clan aren't even aware of them like that. they sound like wu and might buy a few wu features etc but they don't count. to other people they might tho

am I crazy, or is some of that d lah mixtape kinda nice ? I don't know what the joke is about him but the songs I heard were alright