news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #16
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol pretty sure theres like 5-6 threads about this already

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:49 PM   #17
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YOUR WRONg

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:02 PM   #18
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Leaked.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:03 PM   #19
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MESSAGE ME THE LINK

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:12 PM   #20
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Already on track 4

Old 02-19-2013, 10:33 PM   #21
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

could you PM a link, por favor?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:12 PM   #22
roodyp4364
CHICKEN HEAD

roodyp4364 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
could you PM a link, por favor?
Co-sign
Old 02-19-2013, 11:22 PM   #23
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pm

an orgasm followed by a mosque prayer is a good sign
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:11 AM   #24
Antonelli
Veteran Member

Antonelli crouching tigerAntonelli crouching tiger

PM please
Antonelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:36 AM   #25
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Could someone send me a PM please!?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:44 AM   #26
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Lol tried googling it, but couldn't find it. PM, thanks.

edit: I don't think this has leaked yet, has it?

Last edited by TheFunkyDrummer; 02-20-2013 at 06:47 AM.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:15 AM   #27
racist randy
Banned

I'm feeling that track with Deck and Ghost, I won't talk about the RZA 4th or True Beat, I'mma let y'all judge those, the full version of the track at 9:21 on the sampler is crazy, Priest is on his way to the Vatican for this one!!! RZA is sending him gifts for not waiting around bitter like other Killa Beez....

Let me show you how your pussy works.....
Old 02-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #28
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
this is going to be so good i can't fucking wait.

09:16
uhuh.. Gully

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:43 AM   #29
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

anyone got a link or can point me in the right direction? I can't find this shit anywhwere and I'm usually good. Hook it up

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:50 AM   #30
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz1981 View Post
anyone got a link or can point me in the right direction? I can't find this shit anywhwere and I'm usually good. Hook it up
it hasnt leaked yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote