news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-06-2013, 10:36 AM   #241
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

are you saying dust flies out of my couch/chair in my living room and makes its way into my bedroom while i'm on my laptop in the bedroom?

how many times do i have to tell you people? I swear some people don't know how to read.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY VENTS iN MY LIVING ROOM OR BEDROOM. I HAVE 1 EXTRACTOR FAN IN MY KiTCHEN AND 1 EXTRACTOR FAN IN MY BATHROOM. THE ONLY VENTS I HAVE ARE ON THOSE 2 EXTRACTOR FANS AND NO OTHER VENTS ANYWHERE ELSE IN MY FLAT!

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 02-06-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:45 AM   #242
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea I would check vents

im noticing this more when I am smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:46 AM   #243
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they're coming for you.

Decipher, son.

Old 02-06-2013, 10:54 AM   #244
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
are you saying dust flies out of my couch/chair in my living room and makes its way into my bedroom while i'm on my laptop in the bedroom?

how many times do i have to tell you people? I swear some people don't know how to read.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY VENTS iN MY LIVING ROOM OR BEDROOM. I HAVE 1 EXTRACTOR FAN IN MY KiTCHEN AND 1 EXTRACTOR FAN IN MY BATHROOM. THE ONLY VENTS I HAVE ARE ON THOSE 2 EXTRACTOR FANS AND NO OTHER VENTS ANYWHERE ELSE IN MY FLAT!

tity tantrums ?

i wasn't among the people you told that to ...but....

Quote:
I DO NOT HAVE ANY VENTS....

THE ONLY VENTS I HAVE .......

maybe you should check your vents

perhaps it's the remains of spirit world sperm - it's like dried black sperm looking for some sand to fertilize.

there are probably allot of spooks and ghosts with their dick out on the ceiling fappin when you come out the shower.

i would recommend that you talk to john candy about this, but he's no longer with us and i doubt that he's the one masturbating on your ceiling.

good luck with your findings, and may you have a lovely bowl of food to eat tonight

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 02-06-2013 at 10:57 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:58 AM   #245
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

k

Decipher, son.

Old 02-06-2013, 04:27 PM   #246
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My current hypothesis is that it is fluff from a troglodyte's sock which is hiding up the anus of one of your cats.

Any questions/discussions are welcome regarding this theory...

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:30 PM   #247
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i've been seeing these things since 2005 or something like that.

i didn't get Ching Bao until 2009.

Decipher, son.

Old 02-06-2013, 04:41 PM   #248
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn, you busted my theory..I'll start work on my next one.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:38 PM   #249
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

the one that i think was Biggie might have been the one that landed on my bra and not the packet of Golden Virginia.

Decipher, son.

Old 02-21-2013, 07:46 PM   #250
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is this a trix ?
Old 02-21-2013, 08:11 PM   #251
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i let someone touch it. he said it was a bra. i wasn't wearing that bra when it landed nor was i wearing it when i let that person touch it.

Decipher, son.

Old 02-21-2013, 08:23 PM   #252
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

wtf !

are you ok ?
Old 02-21-2013, 08:31 PM   #253
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
I'd say it's the Ghost of Sperms Past

hahah sorry [/genchat]
but nah i havent seen anything like that tbh
couldn't tell ya
lol - oh shit - i'm just now reading this - had the same fucked up thing in mind

Quote:

looks like some one standing on top of something, holding a pole, with a string attached to it - doesn't look like it's flying, it looks like it's being dangled from the end of a stick by someone standing on top of something.

perhaps the thread got so many views because you're female and your fingers look sexy.

i understand that you let someone touch your bra, that opens up a serious understanding for me to where you want to go with this thread
Old 03-03-2013, 11:21 PM   #254
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

whatever it is, it's some sort of precipitation.

it exists in the atmosphere. colourless and odourless.

can only be seen when it wants to be seen.

Decipher, son.

Old 03-03-2013, 11:32 PM   #255
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
lol - oh shit - i'm just now reading this - had the same fucked up thing in mind

looks like some one standing on top of something, holding a pole, with a string attached to it - doesn't look like it's flying, it looks like it's being dangled from the end of a stick by someone standing on top of something.

perhaps the thread got so many views because you're female and your fingers look sexy.

i understand that you let someone touch your bra, that opens up a serious understanding for me to where you want to go with this thread

i already had to stand on my bed in order to film it. can you not see the coving? my ceiling is about 9 feet high. how is anybody gonna be standing above me dangling something down?

you've seen how thin it is compared to my finger nail and compared to the text on the packet of tobacco. it's almost the same thickness of fine thread but more like the thickness of hair. if it was tied to a string you would see the string.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 03-04-2013 at 12:19 AM.