news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Track Reviews

View Poll Results: Rate PWOWR
Classic 7 53.85%
Banger 4 30.77%
Decent 2 15.38%
Boring 0 0%
Wack 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2013, 01:29 AM   #46
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nazareth

Kind of sloppy scatterbrained track. It's all over the place. Kind of hard to appreciate as an ender after Love is Life.

I'm gonna have to give this album some thought and smoke on it some more. One thing that stands out to me, was that it was looking like another Wu-atang Forever after the first disc, but disc 2 failed to live up to the first. It may just be too much. I feel like condensing it would have produced a sure fire classic. As it is, this is pretty good.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:07 AM   #47
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I haven't seen wu corp buzzing like this in a long while. looking forward to getting the cd soon, hopefully it arrives this weekend. I think it's safe to say killah priest is the best wu affiliate and a few notches above some of the Generals
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:27 AM   #48
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WHILE I WAS DRIVING CITY TO CITY, I IMAGINED BROcK ODiNG TRYING TO RATE THE DOUBLE CD

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #49
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"I don't do yoga, but I can stretch your 'magination."

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 02-23-2013, 12:53 PM   #50
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Link?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:23 PM   #51
mic napalm
Illest Killa Bee

mic napalm crouching tiger
Cool

Yo hit me with a link, just ordered, but Im ready to hear this joint its beenlike about 4 years since I first heard about this, by the sounds of it from everyones responses it was worth the extended wait....please n thanks in advance...

Last edited by mic napalm; 02-23-2013 at 02:25 PM.
mic napalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:07 PM   #52
Antonelli
Veteran Member

Antonelli crouching tigerAntonelli crouching tiger

Damn there is so many good tracks on this album. Killah Priest is the number 1 for real.
Antonelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:38 PM   #53
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

reading this dude's attempts at articulation is like watching double amputees run suicide drills. sad, untentional hilarity.
3.5/5
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:17 AM   #54
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
reading this dude's attempts at articulation is like watching double amputees run suicide drills. sad, untentional hilarity.
3.5/5
Thank you. That made my day.

Old 02-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #55
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Probably going to be a 4/5 album for me.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #56
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

That's what I think too.

Old 02-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #57
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

They Say
Devotion to the Saints
New Reality
Think Priest (Good Thoughts)
The Document
The Park
Brilliantaire
The Black Market
Fire Stone
The Opening

Peace God
The Winged People
Lord Marduk
Fortune Teller
Shadow Landz
How I Write
Salute
Love is Life
Wubian Nation
Ein Sof
Developing Story
The Elders Gave Us Aura
L Thianine
Lotus Flower

Listen to Me
Currents of Events
The Spell
Energy Work
Street Thesis
Tonite We Ride
Music of the Spheres
Golden Calf
Visionz
PWOWR (Problem Solver)
Mentalude
Anakim Dreams
Tower (The Visitor)
Nazareth

Super God
The Seer, The Poet

The Question

Last edited by beautifulrock; 02-24-2013 at 08:19 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:41 AM   #58
the dagger
heart to heart

the dagger Village Idiot

this album is amazing soo much to choose from but i must say the winged people crazy the tower sick the seer out of this world..super god is fire did you peep the car faster that the speed of light? then he turns his heads lights on..wow smh he is a super god
the dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:09 AM   #59
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

I can't rate it as I have only heard it once

that said.. good fucking album

the long wait, and the fact that it is killah priest gave me high expectations

I'm satisfied upon first listen.

A lot of variance with the beats, and a lot of high class shit.

Honestly... beats are better than expected.

Priest did his thing. Really good lyrically. I look forward to absorbing the lyrics more deeply.

Priest is undeniably in my top ten now.

I agree with Angry.. the most under appreciated/underrated mc of all time.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:53 PM   #60
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Devotion to the Saints is the best Tru Master impression I've heard. It's seriously a Part II/in the same vein as "Cross My Heart" in my opinion.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote