news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?
Classic 30 44.12%
Superior 18 26.47%
Banger 15 22.06%
Average 4 5.88%
Mediocre 0 0%
Wack 1 1.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2013, 06:30 AM   #16
mrvaughn

mrvaughn grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
Link plz.
Me too please. Can't find a link anywhere
mrvaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:29 AM   #17
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

If someone would send me a link, I'd have a Wu orgasm! PLEASE!!
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:23 AM   #18
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
I agree. I was like..........

Lol I'm kind of feeling that shit, maybe it was the liquor lol
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:32 AM   #19
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

ayooooo ein sof is dat crack
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:57 AM   #20
KRAK

KRAK Village Idiot

Can you hit me with the link, Hollow?
Old 02-23-2013, 11:02 AM   #21
racist randy

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAK View Post
Can you hit me with the link, Hollow?
I bought the album. I don't have a link.

Fortune Teller is my shit. priest is god body.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:16 AM   #22
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like Fortune Teller or The Document as the best tracks on disc two

I like the album so far. I'm not gonna dive right in and call it a classic yet. I feel there is far too much filler at this point. Maybe it'll all come together after a few listens, so I'm gonna reserve judgment on that until later. Disc 1 is much better than disc 2. It's pretty obvious.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #23
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

New Reality, The Park, Devotion to the Saints (My new football anthem), and They Say are certified.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #24
racist randy

Disc 2 is on point, how I write another classic. Cop this album
Old 02-23-2013, 11:39 AM   #25
racist randy

"Cranberry Grenades" - Raekwon on Wubian Nation
Old 02-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #26
GodFather
Old Ass Member

GodFather crouching tiger

im lovin both disc equally right now. This is so deep. If only the whole clan still spit deeply like they use too. This is what it it used to feel like when u spun a wu record
Old 02-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #27
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Seriously if Ghost and Deck come on the new Wu album like they did on Devotion to the Saints, then that new Wu album will be insane.....

This new KP album has that Heavy Mental feel to it......haven't felt this feeling since Wu-Tang Forever like someone said.....

Preist is probably the best Wu-fam lyricist, hands down....

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:38 PM   #28
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
I agree. I was like..........

I WAS LiKE THIS WHEN I HEARD THE HOOK FOR "TONITE WE RIDE". RUINED THE BEAT AND CLASSIC VERSES, WHAT KINDA MANAGER ALLOWED THOSE RETARED RUSSIAN CHICK VAMPIRES TO SING ON THE HOOK, MUST HAVE BEEN A WEIRD AFRICAN WHO TOLD PRIEST THE HOOK HAD TO COME WIT THE BEAT SMh

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #29
racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
Seriously if Ghost and Deck come on the new Wu album like they did on Devotion to the Saints, then that new Wu album will be insane.....

This new KP album has that Heavy Mental feel to it......haven't felt this feeling since Wu-Tang Forever like someone said.....

Preist is probably the best Wu-fam lyricist, hands down....
I will give you a wu groupie pass today nigga. This album is fire, so many tracks. Priest fucked up by not finding a distributer for this one
Old 02-23-2013, 12:40 PM   #30
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PRIEST>>> NAS & DRAKe

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote