news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?
Classic 30 44.12%
Superior 18 26.47%
Banger 15 22.06%
Average 4 5.88%
Mediocre 0 0%
Wack 1 1.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2013, 11:49 PM   #61
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

everyone begging for a link needs to step up their googling game.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:08 AM   #62
kingwu
I Dont Walk I Get Carried

kingwu crouching tiger

DLing now
kingwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:44 AM   #63
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
what have you heard from ghost or rae lyrically in the last 5 years to make you even think that?? ghost and rae on their best day cant fuck with KP on his worst in 2013

i really wish this shit was in stores though so i didnt have to wait

[edit] aww shit i found it! DLing now, definitely gonna buy still
Ghost and Raekwon had better verses than priest on their respective track features. But I agree with everything else though. A non wu block related verse from ghost could give priest a run for his money though lol
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:13 AM   #64
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Priest never has and never will be better than Ghost or Rae. today, however, he can probably bum-rush his way through Rae's lazy flow, but he'd hit a brick wall with Ghost. 12 Reasons to Die is going to be a monster and the two verses I heard for the Cilva project are beyond dope.

and did you not hear that Ghost made Pusha T cry when he heard his verse on Kanye's New God Flow??

theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:25 AM   #65
Antonelli
Veteran Member

Antonelli crouching tigerAntonelli crouching tiger

Antonelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:52 AM   #66
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:47 AM   #67
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
So y'all saying this ain't coming on amazon or cduniverse? SMH
Yeah wtf is up with this, why wouldn't they put this up as MP3 download?
Old 02-24-2013, 06:51 AM   #68
Brayden
CHICKEN HEAD

Brayden shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS View Post
this shit is amazing
It really is. There are only a few filler tracks out of the entire album, which is crazy given that the album is 41 songs.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:58 AM   #69
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bumped Disc 1 so far, this is my reaction every time New Reality comes on...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:33 AM   #70
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayden View Post
It really is. There are only a few filler tracks out of the entire album, which is crazy given that the album is 41 songs.
Yeah there were maybe 3 or 4 tracks that weren't on the level of the others but that's a tiny amount considering its 41 Fucking tracks I'd say 25-30 were mind blowing!
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:50 AM   #71
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

25-30 were mindblowing? Here we go again. How many of you are actual fans and how many of you are being paid in Groupons to gas this nigga. The album is great. There are about half a dozen certified classics, most of which are on disk one. There are as many, if not more filler tracks. Some are downright embarrassing. It's not a perfect album by any stretch of the imagination. Don't let these crazed niggas fool you. He crafted a very good album? Is it a classic? Not by any stretch of the imagination, which is what these crazed assholes are doing.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #72
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so your snap judgments on 41 songs that just came out 2 days ago are more valid than people who enjoyed it more than you?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:53 AM   #73
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

C'mon, not you too. Let's get real. Calling it a classic after two days is far worse than saying it's not a classic after two days, and you know this. Classics take time. Virtually none has elapsed. These people who are all voting classic ten minutes after they download the album are simply deluded or lying, because most of them didn't even have the time to listen to the whole thing and really digest it, and you are well aware of this. I don't need more than a couple listens to know that tracks like Super God, The Seer The Poet, and Nazareth are total garbage.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:37 AM   #74
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

god damn, someone hook me up with a link!
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:44 AM   #75
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
C'mon, not you too. Let's get real. Calling it a classic after two days is far worse than saying it's not a classic after two days, and you know this. Classics take time. Virtually none has elapsed. These people who are all voting classic ten minutes after they download the album are simply deluded or lying, because most of them didn't even have the time to listen to the whole thing and really digest it, and you are well aware of this. I don't need more than a couple listens to know that tracks like Super God, The Seer The Poet, and Nazareth are total garbage.
Nazareth garbage?

I'm done. Lol hippies still trying to dictate what's good or not. Super god isn't trash at all, not the best, but not trash
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote