news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-20-2013, 05:29 PM   #10756
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Twitter War: Revis & Sherman going at each other

Old 02-25-2013, 11:40 AM   #10757
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Chiefs should be improving some. They have one of the best coaches in the league and now the best 49ers QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:01 PM   #10758
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Damn Vick is back Fat Boy Walrus fuck face chump stain is gone...

Looks like Giants vs Eagles NFC Championship Game.

Giants won't get by the Redskins or make it to the play offs.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:02 PM   #10759
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Chiefs should be improving some. They have one of the best coaches in the league and now the best 49ers QB.

This isnt a sure thing.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:51 AM   #10760
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms

The Chiefs sure love those 9er QBs (Montana, Bono, Grbac)...at least SF will get their 2nd round pick this year (#34) & another 2nd rounder next year according to reports from Jay Glazer

w/o a good scheme & protection, Alex will turn into another Matt Cassel
Old 02-27-2013, 11:54 AM   #10761
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He's better than Matt

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #10762
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default Heidi Russo talks to ESPN about giving CK7 up for adoption

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Kapernick is half italian/half progerian?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
he's adopted & bi-racial (black father & white teen mother who was forced to give him up at birth)
lol...if u dont wanna get paid, why would u do the interview? smh...next thing u gonna hear about is her new tell all book

Old 03-11-2013, 04:14 PM   #10763
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:30 PM   #10764
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

I hope he wears his SuperBowl ring everytime hes in the SF locker room LOL. "Yeah I helped kill y'all SB record"
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:41 PM   #10765
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Ted Johnson names the player with the ugliest wife:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...2880--nfl.html

Quote:
Old 03-28-2013, 05:10 PM   #10766
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default New Dolphins Logo

Old 03-30-2013, 01:08 PM   #10767
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Dallas signing Tony Romo for 6 years and a lot of money hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 55 million of his is guaranteed LOL. Donovan Mcnabb tweeted he can't believe Tony got a lot of money when he's only won one playoff game hahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with Donovan. Dallas should've let him go because they'll never win a championship with him. I was surprised Baltimore let Anquan Boldin go to the 49ers. They should've kept him and Ed Reed should've stayed with Baltimore because his career is done. He isn't gonna win a championship with Houston. I think Baltimore shouldn't have signed Joe Flacco for a lot of money. His contract is probably the reason why a lot of Baltimore's players have left. Athletes nowadays don't have any loyalty to teams anymore. Back in the day, football and basketball players stayed with 1 or 2 teams. Nowadays athletes will sign with any team that's gonna pay them the most money which is stupid.

How much damn money do you need to buy clothes, cars, house, food, shoes, jewelry, furniture? Most of these retarded black athletes end up broke when their careers are over because they spend their money foolishly and don't save their money. Then they also spend a lot of money on their stuck up, materialistic girlfriends or wives to keep them happy so they won't leave them LOL. Then they wanna get upset and curse out their women if they get divorced or break up with them and if they have kids by these women, they're fucked because they gotta pay a lot of money for child support LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:24 PM   #10768
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@Dallas signing Tony Romo for 6 years and a lot of money hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 55 million of his is guaranteed LOL. Donovan Mcnabb tweeted he can't believe Tony got a lot of money when he's only won one playoff game hahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with Donovan. Dallas should've let him go because they'll never win a championship with him. I was surprised Baltimore let Anquan Boldin go to the 49ers. They should've kept him and Ed Reed should've stayed with Baltimore because his career is done. He isn't gonna win a championship with Houston. I think Baltimore shouldn't have signed Joe Flacco for a lot of money. His contract is probably the reason why a lot of Baltimore's players have left. Athletes nowadays don't have any loyalty to teams anymore. Back in the day, football and basketball players stayed with 1 or 2 teams. Nowadays athletes will sign with any team that's gonna pay them the most money which is stupid.

How much damn money do you need to buy clothes, cars, house, food, shoes, jewelry, furniture? Most of these retarded black athletes end up broke when their careers are over because they spend their money foolishly and don't save their money. Then they also spend a lot of money on their stuck up, materialistic girlfriends or wives to keep them happy so they won't leave them LOL. Then they wanna get upset and curse out their women if they get divorced or break up with them and if they have kids by these women, they're fucked because they gotta pay a lot of money for child support LOL.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...2880--nfl.html

Quote:
Old 03-30-2013, 01:36 PM   #10769
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

What does a football player calling another football player's wife ugly have to do with what i said about athletes not having loyalty to teams and being money hungry bitches who have foolish spending habits and end up broke when their career is over?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 03:09 PM   #10770
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

CJ, have you seen that ESPN documentary called "Broke?" If you wanna see how dumbass athletes lose all their money it's a pretty interesting watch. They had guys like Andre Rison and Vinny Testeverde on it. Seems like most of these dudes just have a hard time saying no to friends and families, but then you got the real dumbasses who were throwing away money on making it rain at the club and buying a bunch of shit they don't need lol. And it's amazing how much a little bit of pussy will make some of these fools blow their whole life savings. I saw Antoine Walker the other day on tv talking about financial issues. That's one of the worst cases of blowing money I've ever seen.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote