news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-19-2013, 01:44 PM   #4201
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jack Swagger getting a big push

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:47 PM   #4202
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DDP Yoga has helped Jake the Snake get better also

Old 02-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #4203
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

WWE legend Scott Hall arrived in Atlanta, Georgia to begin a stay in Dallas Page's home. You can view a photo of Hall, Page, and Jake Roberts at the airport at Facebook.com/DDPYOGA. [Thanks to Breno Radici and all of the readers who passed along the photo]

Powell's POV: Hall has had a lot of medical issues and was hospitalized in intensive care for his heart condition recently. He told friends last week that he remained sober after leaving the hospital, so hopefully he will commit to Page's program and be as successful as Roberts has been thus far. Jake looks great compared to when he started the program.
NASH IS SNIFFING COKE OF SOME WWE DIVAS ASS RIGHT NoW

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:03 PM   #4204
check two
N.I.

WWE star Jack Swagger (a/k/a Jacob Hager) was arrested on DUI charges and marijuana was found in his possession after the Smackdown taping in Mississippi. He was also charged with speeding. A WWE spokesman told TMZ.com that "Mr. Swagger is responsible for his own personal actions."

Powell's POV: Swagger is getting a huge push and is currently the subject of mainstream media attention related to the controversy regarding his character as well as the Zeb Colter character. The timing could not have been worse.

Old 02-21-2013, 03:27 AM   #4205
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ YES YES YES

his push will be destroyed nao

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:10 PM   #4206
check two
N.I.

We the people

Old 02-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #4207
check two
N.I.

Old 02-25-2013, 11:50 PM   #4208
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Triple H cut his hair?

Wow he must be so Corporate now and beyond being a wrestler.

Why is he still around?
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:05 AM   #4209
check two
N.I.

Last edited by check two; 03-05-2013 at 12:07 AM.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:13 PM   #4210
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pro Wrestling's Paul Bearer Dies At Age 58
by BILL CHAPPELL
March 06, 201312:02 PM

WWE, Inc.
William Moody, who as the pro wrestling character Paul Bearer embodied a sense of theater that was equal parts morbid and absurd, has died at age 58. A portly man known for his wild-eyed stare and habit of carrying a brass urn under his arm, Paul Bearer was most notably the manager of The Undertaker and Kane.

Moody's death was announced Tuesday by World Wrestling Entertainment. No details of the cause of death were included, but a post at The Baltimore Sun reveals that Moody had canceled several upcoming events.

As news of Moody's death spread, tributes have emerged on Twitter and elsewhere, with friends and colleagues remembering Moody as a kind and generous man far from his on-screen demeanor as an evil mortician.

And on the WWE website, the fans revisited highlights of Moody's career, from a highly orchestrated entrance in which he was brought ringside inside a red casket (by a cadre of monks, no less) to a symbolically rich 1999 match in which the ring was bordered by flames and Vince McMahon, seated ringside, was visibly unsettled by the delivery of a black hat box whose sole contents were a cuddly teddy bear.

On the AL.com website, an appreciation for Moody, who died in his native Mobile, Ala., lists some of his early colleagues:

"In 1978 in Biloxi, he unveiled Percival Pringle III as the manager of the Mongolians. The wrestlers that Moody went on to be associated with reads like a who's who of a certain era: "Ravishing" Rick Rude, The Assassin, Blackjack Mulligan, The Great Kabuki, Lex Luger, The Ultimate Warrior and Stone Cold Steve Austin."
Old 03-06-2013, 12:38 PM   #4211
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sad to hear about his death, Paul was one of the best managers of all time!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:04 PM   #4212
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

is it just me or is it whack they didn't turn Cena Vs Rock into a 3 way with Punk

I don't really watch wrestling, but I usually catch The Rock's big matches just because I enjoy him and along with the occasional Punk, Brian Danielson and Jericho matches.

if it's the main event at like backlash or something I think that'd be cool and make it a better match from a workrate/spots standpoint instead of just a rematch at Mania. That said Cena and Rock had a good match last year.

I just think it would've been dope like the Rey/Angle/Orton and HHH HBK Benoit matches (I think?) that have headlined past Manias.

edit

damn when it said rip paul he was one of the best managers of all time i got scared Heyman died.

paul bearer may have been the best cartoony manager in WWF days. or hogan's lol. rip. the angle they had where they introduced kane was hilarious. undertaker left him in a burning house or something.

RIP

Last edited by JASPER BEARDLY; 03-07-2013 at 02:10 PM.
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:53 PM   #4213
check two
N.I.

Fandango is the next big thing.

Old 03-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #4214
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's a shame that Paul Bearer will probably be put in the Hall of Fame, because he passed away, because he should have been put in years ago. In fact I hate how some people have to die, or wait years before they get in (some of the legends are not even in) yet someone like Edge, or HBK get's put in the day they say "I am retiring"
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:09 PM   #4215
check two
N.I.

-Chris Masters Saves Mom from Burning House

Former WWE superstar Chris "The Masterpiece" Masters saved his mother from burning to death by uprooting a tree with his bare hands and using it as a battering ram to enter her house.

Masters -- real name Chris Mordetzky -- tells us, he rushed to his mother's L.A. home yesterday after his uncle called and said a neighbor had gone crazy and barricaded himself inside her house.

When Chris showed up, the neighbor was shouting through the front door that he would burn the place down if anyone tried to gain entry.

Chris says he tried talking sense into the guy, but he wasn't having it -- so Chris called the cops ... but when they showed up, the neighbor set the house on fire.

Chris jumped into hero mode -- tearing a tree out of the ground and tossing it through a window.

Chris reached through the window and removed his mom from the inferno ... at which point police rushed in and arrested the neighbor on arson charges.

The man is currently still in custody. It's unclear why he snapped.

One thing's for sure ... Chris does a mother proud.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/20/wwe-ch...ghbor-arrested