news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?
Classic 30 44.12%
Superior 18 26.47%
Banger 15 22.06%
Average 4 5.88%
Mediocre 0 0%
Wack 1 1.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2013, 02:47 PM   #166
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is "dragon" the most used word on this album?

lmao

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:37 PM   #167
cunt

cunt crouching tigercunt crouching tiger

think priest's beat is godly
cunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:14 PM   #168
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
finally finished listening to both discs.... and the most boring album of the year award goes to KILLAH PRIEST. cant imagine myself listening it whole again.
You got too much wax in your ears
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:23 PM   #169
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao sickdog is a faggit

this album goes hard as fuck

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:42 PM   #170
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Lol Behind The Stained Glass is down there with Priesthood. Dry beats with Good rhymes. Offering shits all over it. Melodic Pt.2 shits on that whole album, can only be matched by "Profits of Man" which is the best track on that album by the way.

6) Behind The Stained Glass
7) Priesthood
8) View From Masada
melodic pt 2 is one of my fav tracks ever. everything on it is so brilliant
Old 02-26-2013, 04:46 PM   #171
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Lol @ people saying Rza is singing on energy work. Probably euros.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:12 PM   #172
money4life
SLIMEY SAVAGE

money4life shaolin monk

Feeling the visionz track. On constant repeat. Too many dope tracks

Last edited by money4life; 02-26-2013 at 06:22 PM.
money4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #173
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My Top 3 Priest albums now....

1) PWOWR
2) Heavy Mental
3) Black August

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:37 PM   #174
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

View From Masada is underrated. PRIEST THE AUTHOR THE GODFATHER
Old 02-26-2013, 07:38 PM   #175
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEED, that's pretty much how my list looks, although I'm not sure how whether I like this more than HM yet...but Black August is definitely the next best; it's crazy to me how overlooked that album seems to be, I think it's much better than Offering or Stained Glass for production alone

these two songs are better than anything on either of those albums:

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 02-26-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:09 PM   #176
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm glad to see black August fans in here, that shit is that work. Goodbye is a killers anthem lol. Simon, I would put offering over it only due to those two commercial ass tracks priest threw on that album for god knows why. If he replaced those with the tracks from revisited smh it would be crazy. Black August is my favorite priest album
Old 02-26-2013, 09:19 PM   #177
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PRIEST WAS GONNA RIP IT BLACK AUGUST STYLE ON THIS SONG

TIL HE REALIZED HE HAD OTHER PEOPLE ON THAT TRACK AND HE SAID "YO CHILL PRIEST U GOT TRAGEDY KHADAFI , WILLIAM COOPER IN THE HOUSE"

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:24 PM   #178
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Simon, I would put offering over it only due to those two commercial ass tracks priest threw on that album for god knows why. If he replaced those with the tracks from revisited smh it would be crazy.
That's very true...Revisited, People, Greatest Lesson, Turn Around, Genesis could've replaced some of the bullshit and made it a classic

Who's more prolific? Raekwon or Killah Priest? I think Priest might have him beat as the hardest working in Wu.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #179
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
PRIEST WAS GONNA RIP IT BLACK AUGUST STYLE ON THIS SONG

TIL HE REALIZED HE HAD OTHER PEOPLE ON THAT TRACK AND HE SAID "YO CHILL PRIEST U GOT TRAGEDY KHADAFI , WILLIAM COOPER IN THE HOUSE"
Lmao true he was going in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
That's very true...Revisited, People, Greatest Lesson, Turn Around, Genesis could've replaced some of the bullshit and made it a classic

Who's more prolific? Raekwon or Killah Priest? I think Priest might have him beat as the hardest working in Wu.
Yeah I agree
Old 02-26-2013, 09:50 PM   #180
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

I'd say the overall quality of the 2LP makes this superior, but the fact that he keeps up that quality for 40 tracks with hardly any features makes this a classic.

Can anyone think of a better 2xLP by a solo artist? Yes, Priest has been working on this for a while but it's not like he disappeared for 10 years and reemerged with this... his last official release was 2 and a half years ago. Method Man's last LP came out in 2006, and if he suddenly released 40 tracks that were recorded between then and now it wouldn't be half the qualiity this is.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote