news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-26-2013, 10:10 AM   #31
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkey

Earth Wind & Fire isn't as bad as the pilgrimage IMO.

Real Life is a cool song, if Ghost was on the hook or threw in a verse people would love it.

The Body Rock has a cool beat and is cool during the verses but the hook is shit.

Boogah Hill is really cool. The song isn't 5 star or anything but it's way less forgettable than most Cappa solo tracks lately.

Hustle Game Tight- Beat is middle of the pack, but he's spitting really aggressive on here. Song is mean.

Better Life Movement- 4/5 beat, 4/5 flow, 3/5 hook. Another average song but too hard to be wack.

Pull ya Life Together- Pretty beat, Cappa speaking real world shit. Cool storytelling vibe.

Puffed on Pride- Average song, beat isn't my taste.

Creature Feature- Cappa spits on this and the beat is pretty epic.

Can't listen to the rest right now gotta go get some food.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:37 PM   #32
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkey

I listened to the rest of this... i literally didn't give over a 3/5 to ANY of the tracks. This really is a horrible album.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:42 AM   #33
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

babies momma was the one that stands out cmon now
TRUEMANSHOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:33 AM   #34
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
Earth Wind & Fire isn't as bad as the pilgrimage IMO.
haha you cant be fucking serious. The Pilgrimage actually had some dope cuts on it. Thats Cappas second best album.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:06 AM   #35
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

LOL Apparently Cap has a show out here in Morgantown, WV coming soon lol, I wonder who's going to show up lol, I caught this as I was walking out of the market

Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:37 PM   #36
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post
so i met CAPPA the other night.. PURCHASED Earth, Wynd, and Fyre from him and its def worth the dubloons, I MEAN YO THATS PIZZA MONEY, NO STUFFED CRUST.. dont bootleg the tape, the joint with Kevlaar 7 is worth it alone
we accidentally left the lights on in the Hyundai and asked Cappa and M80 for a jump.. as far as the Canibus battle with Dizaster.. I'll just say Bis went over most of your heads (as usual).. PEACE TO CAPPA AND M80 - 10110010101011
Nice! Cap sounds like a cool guy from what people are saying.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:27 PM   #37
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like maybe 1 or 2 songs . I feel he rushed this and he didn't rep it the way it should of been
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:56 AM   #38
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

1-11 is listenable. He should have cut half the tracks and just released that as an LP.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #39
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to J-Ronin Send a message via MSN to J-Ronin

All Elements-On Board Productions-Forever Fresh Present

CAPPADONNA of the Wu Tang Clan

Performances By: Aaron Cohen & Sav Killz

Music by Dj J Ronin & Dj Toshi

Hosted by Jah-C & Illustrate

Monday March 4th

Public Assembly
(70 N 6th Street, Brooklyn)

Doors 8pm-Show 9pm SHARP

$10 All Night

Advance Tix: http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/Sal...534&pl=passemb