news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-19-2013, 06:15 AM   #1306
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Rurouni Kenshin 2012 Live Action movie:

Format - AVI
Size - 2.17GB
Torrent - http://kat.ph/rurouni-kenshin-2012-b...-t6951475.html

I downloaded this myself from kickass torrents. The movie got a great quality and it's sub.

^Finally I watched the movie and I have to tell you guys that it was great. Not only the actors look like the characters but they acted to role perfectly, the sword fights are amazingly choreographed and it follows the story to the letter with a few exceptions. The only thing I could nitpick about the movie is that they never mentioned the name, or explained the story of 2 of Kanryu's henchmen. They were Ninjas of the oniwaban on the anime.

The movie mixed the stories of Kaoru's dojo student that starts killing on the name of the school while calling himself Battousai, the story of Jinei and the story of Kanryu's. They did it for obvious reason, but did a great job mixing it together to complete to story on the movie. Jinei is easily the most kickass character, he slaughters everybody, he is ruthless and the fight against Kenshin was the coolest sword fight i've seen in a while.

If you're a fan of Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) on any level, I strongly recommend you to see the live action movie, it does the anime justice.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 01-19-2013 at 06:19 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:19 AM   #1307
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Any non torrent links?
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:31 AM   #1308
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why did it take me so long to peep "darker than black"??!?!?!?

shit is the truth. not watching that show is like saying u never seen akira. lol
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:50 AM   #1309
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I recent purchased Dragon Ball Z season 5 & 6 (Cell sagas). I was told that season 7 is weak but season 8 and 9 is good. Has anyone checked them out?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:08 AM   #1310
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

cell saga is the best part of the series imo

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:39 PM   #1311
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

3rd ghost in the shell series coming!

dope shit. the first 2 series are the most complex, engrossing shit ive ever seen.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:41 PM   #1312
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Thanks for the info, I didn't know about it. It'll be called GITS: Arise and its a prequel to the GIG series telling the story of how the section 9 was created.

Here is the trailer:

Character preview:

The character design is weird, but I let it slide as long as they respect the series and if they are able to create a story as complex and intelligent as previous GITS titles.

Last edited by RagnaroK; 02-27-2013 at 11:16 AM.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:47 AM   #1313
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I miss the days of feature length anime. I just don't have the patience to watch all these serialised animes. The only one I watch is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood which is great. I know we still get feature length anime but we don't get the same level of output like they put out in the old days, and that studio gibli shit is overated.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:05 PM   #1314
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I agree to an extent. A good movie is always more satisfying than a good tv show.

And ghibli is good but theyre not adult movies in terms of sex and violence. really i want some more crazy sci fi and gory anime films.

Just checking out wings of mayonaise or whatever stupid shit its called. Thats a sick movie and its 20 plus years old, these days they rely too much on cg, i cant stand that shit.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:15 PM   #1315
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
I agree to an extent. A good movie is always more satisfying than a good tv show.

And ghibli is good but theyre not adult movies in terms of sex and violence. really i want some more crazy sci fi and gory anime films.

Just checking out wings of mayonaise or whatever stupid shit its called. Thats a sick movie and its 20 plus years old, these days they rely too much on cg, i cant stand that shit.

Gimmie another Demon City Shinjuku or Wicked City goddammit!!

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:45 PM   #1316
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

yeah wicked city is crazy. ima check out the other one you mention.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:37 PM   #1317
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

I agree there're many titles out there with multiple seasons and large numbers of episodes. Its becoming a bit hard to keep up with them. On the Anime News Network site http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...e.php?id=15096 they have GITS: Arise listed as an OVA of 4 episodes.

Studio Ghibli deserves all the respect and admiration from fans just for the fact that they maintained their quality and philosophy on making anime titles. That's a rare quality to have in an age were anime is plagued by fan service, weak plots, clitche characters, generic character design, pointless merchandising, lazy animations and the over use of filler episodes. If you feel like their titles don't appeal to you, than that's more about taste than being overrated.

EDIT:
Quote:
Demon City Shinjuku or Wicked City
Other old anime similar to that in terms of violence is Angel Cop and Devilman Amon OVA.

Last edited by RagnaroK; 02-27-2013 at 09:50 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:07 AM   #1318
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Hellsing Ultimate OVA is completed. The 10th and last episode is up
http://www.animetake.com/hellsing-ultimate-ova-10/
Also the 2nd special episode
http://www.animetake.com/hellsing-the-dawn-special-2/

Old 05-04-2013, 02:38 PM   #1319
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Rebuild of Evangelion 3.33
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=428113
DL: Torrent
Format: MP4
Subs by: Thora

I don't even need to tell you how epic this movie is, is not even funny.

Last edited by RagnaroK; 05-04-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:14 PM   #1320
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
I miss the days of feature length anime. I just don't have the patience to watch all these serialised animes. The only one I watch is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood which is great. I know we still get feature length anime but we don't get the same level of output like they put out in the old days, and that studio gibli shit is overated.
same here i only watch a few anime's and i watch more tokusastu than anything else like kamen rider, Garo, super sentai and ultraman

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote