news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-25-2013, 01:31 PM   #91
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

deck & preemo for an entire album.

thats what INS truly needs.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:03 AM   #92
main_man

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wasnt esoteric one of these guys?

i know that bomb squad production at an early age could give you a pretty big ego, but if you're a trust fund baby.......well...........you're a trust fund baby.

"Blessed be the Lord
Old 02-26-2013, 12:48 PM   #93
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

who's got the esotericless version?

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:39 PM   #94
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

I dont know how a Esoteric-less version would work. It worked sorta on "Rockstars & Smoking Barrels" and "Chop Chop Ninja" w/o Thea or Estelle but they were choruses. There's a couple of songs on this that have them trade bars here & there (Marvel Team Up, Word War 4, Shoguns) & would dramatically shorten the length of the album.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:11 PM   #95
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

deck is in my top 5 favorite emcees of all time but i cant listen to him with esoteric. id rather listen to a short deck album then throw up in my mouth alittle everytime i hear a whiny nasally muppet start rapping

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:32 PM   #96
Brayden
CHICKEN HEAD

Brayden shaolin monk

I like pretty much this entire album save a track or two. The beats are full of crazy energy and the MCs bring it.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:04 PM   #97
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
every deck album has filler...

czarface got a lot of filler...

every eso part is filler... his verses are trash his hooks suck and his voice makes me wanna choke him out

i know you geeks think eso is dope or tolerable but the guy fucking stinks and he was losing battles to white nerds on the battle circuit while deck was spitting classic verses on mediocre projects...

hopefully deck got paid handsomely for this project and gained some weight...

if this sells 1000 copies ill be shocked... esoteric is an aging minor leaguer that doesnt know when to quit.. 40 years old waiting for the call up.. he got it with deck and now hes done...

the movement destroys this album... the ayatollah bangers on the movement are better than this ENTIRE album and its not even close...

1 g rap verse >>> esoterics entire career

resident patient is better than czarface...

and resident patient wasnt very good....

they went for the 90s feel...

but when dudes who were nerds in the 90s try making gully 90s shit it always comes off as try hard nerd shit to anyone that was banging dope in the 90s... "its a period piece"... if this came out in 94 ida thrown it out the fucking window and said deck was done

esoteric sucks 7l isnt a very good producer and deck came lazy as fuck and is still the best thing on the album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

czarface is a FLOP

deck get some confidence and ditch these losers and call ONE producer that doesnt suck or spin at gay clubs when hes not making hip hop and make a good album already you fucking goof...
Although I got a laugh out of this, I can't agree with the section about the beats. The movement had very average production, even the best songs have 4 star beats at best. Of course that g rap verse is better than anything eso will put out lol why was that brought up lmao haha
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:40 PM   #98
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

i liked the album, it wasnt the greatest or anything, and i'm in the minority when I say esoteric was dope on it. Deck was aight he coulda came better I think, and those ghost and bronson verses were dope.

roc marcy made cement 3's too. Production was good but it was missing something, I can't put my finger on.

still need to get PWOWR
Old 02-26-2013, 07:08 PM   #99
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
deck is in my top 5 favorite emcees of all time but i cant listen to him with esoteric. id rather listen to a short deck album then throw up in my mouth alittle everytime i hear a whiny nasally muppet start rapping
ESOTERIC>>> SOLOmON CHILDS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:30 PM   #100
ZUPPO
The Legacy starts now

ZUPPO Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
it wouldn't be wu corp without the name calling & insults.

you fucking faggits.
Now thats a classic boyz.

No where to run to, no where to hide. Its the kid from the other side. "ZUPPO" World Wide!
ZUPPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:06 AM   #101
Damon
The DZA

Damon crouching tigerDamon crouching tiger

I pre ordered the album through Get On Down and it arrived Monday.

I like it, I would give it a 4 out of 5.

7L gives pretty good production and they are way better than the bs beats Deck has got for his last couple full albums.

If you think there will be an Esoteric-less release of this you are an idiot.

The only way that will happen is if some DJ with a serious grudge with Eso decides to mix one up himself and promote it. Highly unlikely.

I have never been an Eso fan (but I have never thought he is wack either), but he comes pretty dope on this album. His rhymes are good, and I enjoy his references about Star Wars, comics and hockey. I wouldnt say he sounds monotone, but his pitch has always stayed the same. I think he would be considered a better MC if he started changing his levels and put more of an acting job on the mic.

Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:08 AM   #102
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
I pre ordered the album through Get On Down and it arrived Monday.

I like it, I would give it a 4 out of 5.

7L gives pretty good production and they are way better than the bs beats Deck has got for his last couple full albums.

The only way that will happen is if some DJ with a serious grudge with Eso decides to mix one up himself and promote it. Highly unlikely.

I have never been an Eso fan (but I have never thought he is wack either), but he comes pretty dope on this album. His rhymes are good, and I enjoy his references about Star Wars, comics and hockey. I wouldnt say he sounds monotone, but his pitch has always stayed the same. I think he would be considered a better MC if he started changing his levels and put more of an acting job on the mic.
I don't know why that made me laugh so hard. Guess cuz I just wasn't expecting it.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:25 AM   #103
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
Here's http://tinyurl.com/cdqcw3p Esotericless version, it has quite a few whiny nasally muppets rapping though.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:50 PM   #104
main_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post

well..........since i have had the esotericless version for about 2 weeks now, that makes your statements completely wrong and misinformed.

PLENTY of hip hop heads have not liked this guy for a while. he's always been one of the weakest & skippable of his crew (AOTP).

and i will fully fess up to being an idiot. but what does that make you???

"Blessed be the Lord
Old 02-27-2013, 01:46 PM   #105
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Movement was fuckin wack, shocking production on that, how anyone can think that had good beats is beyond me.

I havent heard this shit yet but what ive read on other non wu-stan websites is that Esoteric is decent on this and deck is pretty shit.