news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-23-2013, 01:49 PM   #16
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LETS ASK PUSHA AND FRENCH WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THIS FUNDRAISER

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:50 PM   #17
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Vordul is obviously focused. No matter how the money is raised, new Vordul is always good to hear.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:28 PM   #18
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post

LETS ASK PUSHA AND FRENCH WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THIS FUNDRAISER
Lmao
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:37 AM   #19
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wanna hear Vordul, but not Vast Aire. Not interested after seeing this
Old 02-26-2013, 02:07 PM   #20
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
Then check for Vordul when the singles/album drops, haha; I'm doing the same, and if Vast ends up holding down his end of things I'll be pleasantly surprised. I've been seeing it mentioned on Twitter via affiliates that Vordul's working on 2 new projects of his own, but don't quote me on it.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #21
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
VAST AIRES LAST ALBUM>>> ANY VORDUAL PROJECTs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:29 AM   #22
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Any Vordul project>Any Vast Aire project. Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather hear day to day life analysis over corny, self glorifying punchlines. Vast Aire has his moments, but like Public Enemy said, "Don't Believe the Hype."

Old 02-27-2013, 10:02 AM   #23
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Like most group theyre better together, but vast aire is top 5.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:37 PM   #24
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

On the Cold Vein, Vast Aire > Vorduel. Havent listened to their solo albums so wouldnt know.

As much as i loved that album, i gotta agree, this is wack. So they want us to pay money to fund da album, and then pay money to buy it? FUCK DA SHIT GET OFF YO LAZY ASSES AND MAKE SOME DOUGH. If Cappa can still release albums that he pays for any bum can. Belie dat

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:27 PM   #25
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILHOUSE View Post
As much as i loved that album, i gotta agree, this is wack. So they want us to pay money to fund da album, and then pay money to buy it? FUCK DA SHIT GET OFF YO LAZY ASSES AND MAKE SOME DOUGH. If Cappa can still release albums that he pays for any bum can. Belie dat
I can see your point, however Cappa does have the Wu stamp, and can eat off of his affiliation. Cannibal Ox don't roll with 90% of the cats they rolled with when they first dropped, so I can see why they'd turn to their fans for support. However with that being said, if the fans are funding the new album, the east coast tour, and the IGC label as a whole, these projects had better be TOP NOTCH.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:11 PM   #26
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

see vordul and vast are both smart rappers but theyre DUMB ppl

el-p should call these guys and tell them to take the video down and give them 10 throwaway beats thatll be better than whatever they buy with the $86 they get from fans

vordul is a great rapper but he might still be using heroin so he cant be trusted

vast aire.. low IQ exceptional ability... his speech impediment makes his flow unique and he says a lot of crazy shit...his last album was dope and he wasnt making videos asking fans for money to get it done

make a good album and someone will give you money to put it out idiots

i guess these bums need a snack and smoke budget to get in the lab

LOL @ starting a label with $0

if they dont get enough money from the fans are they gonna refund the money?

someone ask the CEO of IGC records what the plan is

LOL @ vordul seems focused

lets just listen to this and remember better days

REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #27
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Stress Rap CLASSIC
Old 02-27-2013, 06:04 PM   #28
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

LOL @ vordul seems focused
These aren't dope verses?

Last edited by Young Gun; 02-27-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:59 PM   #29
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Vast can't have a low IQ if hes able to write like that. I think hes just an ass in real life. Hip Hops Chevy Chase.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:25 PM   #30
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

vordul is a great rapper but he might still be using heroin so he cant be trusted

Lmao I spit out my drink reading this. Young gun stop dickeating vordul like that man, he's nice but come on. They need to get their priorities straight. This is just sad. This is like beretta 9 asking for $3000 for a FREE mix tape. Smh
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote