news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?
Classic 30 44.12%
Superior 18 26.47%
Banger 15 22.06%
Average 4 5.88%
Mediocre 0 0%
Wack 1 1.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #196
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh, and my concern about the samples is that there are a ton of them, and if this shit actually becomes successful, headhunters will come out of the woodwork to sue him. Look what happened to Ghost recently from the Supreme Clientele samples.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:12 PM   #197
digiblunt
Banned

digiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Oh, and my concern about the samples is that there are a ton of them, and if this shit actually becomes successful, headhunters will come out of the woodwork to sue him. Look what happened to Ghost recently from the Supreme Clientele samples.
i'm preaty sure rza splashed 100-200.000$ for fire stone to o.v. wright somehow only out of respect,,,for using it,,,,he said one time in an interview,,,that he is happy when old soul artists are reciving 100-200.000 for thair work

Last edited by digiblunt; 02-27-2013 at 01:14 PM.
digiblunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:43 PM   #198
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
Is the shit up on amazon yet?

im trying to buy two copies
It was supposed to be yesterday but I can't see it...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:50 PM   #199
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

that is rza on energy work. it's stupid to say 'featuring rza' though.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:57 PM   #200
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When is this out? Or where can i buy it? Havent been on here in a while am missing out on my Wu updates

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:00 PM   #201
digiblunt
Banned

digiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
that is rza on energy work. it's stupid to say 'featuring rza' though.
can you tell us at where exackly do you hear rza's voice in any form?)
Old 02-27-2013, 03:52 PM   #202
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow. Finished CD 1, 6 tracks deep in CD 2. Serious effort. CD 2 sounds better imo, no disrespect.

No Sunz Of Man members featuring

Much respect to KP regardless.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #203
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

he's singing in the beginning.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #204
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AM I THE ONLY DUDE CALLING PRIEST A FAGGiT FOR DOING THE GIRLY VOICE
ON CURRENT EVENTs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:49 PM   #205
digiblunt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
he's singing in the beginning.

Last edited by digiblunt; 02-27-2013 at 04:52 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:02 PM   #206
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Fuck that who cares if he's singing or not. If you're going to find out it's RZA you're not going to enjoy it more, are you? Just listen to the music.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:30 PM   #207
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
ON CURRENT EVENTs
hahah priest doing that voice is possibly one of the stupidest things ive ever heard
Old 02-27-2013, 06:00 PM   #208
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
ON CURRENT EVENTs
After this album you only call priest your highness

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Last edited by Sky Blue Bally Kid; 02-27-2013 at 06:22 PM.
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:20 PM   #209
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
ON CURRENT EVENTs
This shit had me Rollin. On another note killah Priest singled handedly resurrected wu corp. lol this site was dead until this dropped.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:40 PM   #210
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

I still need to know what the sample to "The Park" is.....

Prob my favorite track on the album.....it has the nostalgic "Can It Be All So simple" vibe to it......

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote