news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-26-2013, 03:22 AM   #16
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

I guess i am not downloading it then
Old 02-26-2013, 06:44 AM   #17
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

This is good music. The fuck ya'll talkin' about?

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:41 PM   #18
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to J-Ronin Send a message via MSN to J-Ronin

give it a chance. i haven't heard the first disc yet but i heard the 2nd disc
J-Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #19
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i haven't heard the first disc yet but i heard the 2nd disc
lol what kind of goofy ass shit is that

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:22 PM   #20
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

disc 1 is pretty dope, disc 2 has like 2 or 3 bangers but plays more like a cappa/ lounge lo freestyle mixtape then a double album disc.

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:21 PM   #21
ZUPPO
The Legacy starts now

ZUPPO Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAQ View Post
This is good music. The fuck ya'll talkin' about?
Damn right.

Going to the show on the 15TH

No where to run to, no where to hide. Its the kid from the other side. "ZUPPO" World Wide!
ZUPPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:05 PM   #22
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You gotta hand it to Cappa though. Despite the fact that 10 people bought his last album he still keeps coming with it and a fuckin double album at that. He gets respect ya erd.

Still not buying it though

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:18 PM   #23
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
lol what kind of goofy ass shit is that
i don't have the cd but i recorded the whole 2nd cd at my studio. Thats why ya schmuck! lol
Old 02-27-2013, 06:21 PM   #24
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
disc 1 is pretty dope, disc 2 has like 2 or 3 bangers but plays more like a cappa/ lounge lo freestyle mixtape then a double album disc.
Yeah the 2nd Cd was supposed to be a mixtape actually with me hosting it . Then it was ring to be a street album and i got several features for it which were not used. There was some politics and things changed up. Eventually it became the 2nd cd on this project. Im happy Sav Killz is on there listed cuz thats some more exposure for him
Old 02-27-2013, 09:34 PM   #25
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Ronin View Post
Yeah the 2nd Cd was supposed to be a mixtape actually with me hosting it . Then it was ring to be a street album and i got several features for it which were not used. There was some politics and things changed up. Eventually it became the 2nd cd on this project. Im happy Sav Killz is on there listed cuz thats some more exposure for him

i am feeling it, its dope even whatt he politics were still dope though cappa brings the heat to the street

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:34 PM   #26
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

yeah i gave the whole thing a listen the other day. i like the project. i think people are being too critical in the other thread. Theres some bangers on here.