news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 02-27-2013, 07:01 PM   #901
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

this is what I'm playing

Adventures of Hourai High

i funny little gem.

this is what i just finished

i'm in the mood for quirky retro rpgs.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:20 AM   #902
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Ni No Kuni - if you like turn based JRPGs with a world map then this is definitely worth checking out

I got this opening day and played up to where you release the king from his down heartedness but I stopped and haven't played it in weeks. Its a great game I just got caught up in BO2 again fuckin around with prestige and now the new dlc.

I been playing Metal Gear Rising and sticking too it so far , its a good game.I like the fast paced action aspect of it and the constant battles , the replay is there because you can still try for going stealth. There are many ways to score in that game.

I still keep Batman Arkham City on deck and AC3 as well , I played some of the Washington DLC for ac3 and it looks dope , I read the next dlc is going to be called Black Flags and its all Naval (hype for that)

I finally got a copy of Mario Galaxy 2 and it looks and plays AMAZING , cant wait to give that one the time it deserves. Got a few retro games I been fuckin with on NES on and off like Renegade (that game is HARD that a mf!!!!) and Ninja Gaiden ( crazy jumps and lots of enemies bouncing you back into traps)

I put the Tony Hawk HD down for a bit after getting about more than halfway complete with it and I started playing two remix games Pacman and Galaga. Im damn near done with the Pacman HD and I just started the Galaga HD yesterday and finished 6 0ut or 9 or so areas , one more session and Ill have that game beat on normal mode and then Ill start going in for time trials an shit. Pacman HD is pretty tripped out with the graphics but Galaga looks like an acid trip for real.

I'm looking to start the scott pilgram game , Ive had it for a while now and never played it.Only games I want right now that I dont have is GTA5 (got it on preorder) and Need For Speed most wanted.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:57 PM   #903
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
I got this opening day and played up to where you release the king from his down heartedness but I stopped and haven't played it in weeks. Its a great game I just got caught up in BO2 again fuckin around with prestige and now the new dlc.
Its worth getting back to, I'm at a forced stealth section so I'm putting it on hiatus as punishment for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
I still keep Batman Arkham City on deck and AC3 as well , I played some of the Washington DLC for ac3 and it looks dope , I read the next dlc is going to be called Black Flags and its all Naval (hype for that)
I'm confused about this game;

Its apparently a fully fledged new addition to the AC line but everything about it screams AC3 DLC
Old 02-28-2013, 05:11 PM   #904
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my first sources seemed that Black Flags was the new DLC but then I read something today that said it will be AC4.

If it was really AC4 then I think they would wait until ps4 launch but we'll see
Old 03-05-2013, 11:09 AM   #905
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ they're planning to drop black flag on current gen and next gen (ps4 so far), and yes it will be assassins creed 4, which is pretty disappointing coz I was thinking they'll treat it like a some kind of addition just like they did with ac 2 and brotherhood/revelation. 1
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:04 PM   #906
INF
Digital @fterLife

I have black flag pre ordered for ps3 and it came with a SICK poster drawn by the same cat that did Spawn. I started playing AC3 a lot more and its gettin good to me now.Sometimes I get board playing as Haytham. Playing as his son is awesome though , cant wait till I get to use Connor in his assassin gear though.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:42 PM   #907
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

AC3 is the best so far gameplay wise, I had lots of fun playing it, specially with the new economy system of the game. I don't mind if AC4 looks like an extension of AC3, they always brings something new with each game regardless. Im glad we're getting another one, I just love jumping on buildings.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:07 AM   #908
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm curious about how they'll explain end of the world from ac3, or maybe they'll give us someone new, someone who was connected to animus before desmond? dunno. right now I've been playing new tomb raider and it's off the hook, really
Old 03-10-2013, 02:42 PM   #909
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone playing this?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:22 PM   #910
Reiko
gwynbleidd

^^ haha

just finished tomb raider yeah it's dope
Old 03-13-2013, 02:47 PM   #911
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
I'm curious about how they'll explain end of the world from ac3, or maybe they'll give us someone new, someone who was connected to animus before desmond? dunno. right now I've been playing new tomb raider and it's off the hook, really
It's apparently going to be some random working for Abstergo. They somehow managed to steal the memory when they kidnapped Desmond's dad

Last edited by shaolinsword; 03-14-2013 at 01:35 PM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:47 AM   #912
Spectrum7glr
Veteran Member

Spectrum7glr shaolin monk

I'm on God of war : Ascension

Spectrum7glr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:30 AM   #913
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dishournered

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:36 AM   #914
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just got my copy of bioshock infinite
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:23 AM   #915
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Finished Tomb Raider about a week or so ago. Fun game. A bit more combat-heavy than I like in my Tomb Raider games, but it was a good experience overall.

I copped Sleeping Dogs off the XBL marketplace when they were having a sale and this shit is hot. I kept putting off checking it out for a while, but it's got an ill Shenmue/GTA vibe going for it. Real dope. Other than that I'm still rocking a lot of NBA 2K13 and Tiger Woods 14.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote