news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #16
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Wasnt really feeling World Premier, defintely felt Let It Off was way better
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:37 PM   #17
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz drunken mastamAlAkAz drunken mastamAlAkAz drunken masta

the album is good but he should have put the original vinyl version of "When i die" produced by bill instead of the pete rock remix

Last edited by mAlAkAz; 02-26-2013 at 12:03 AM.
mAlAkAz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:30 PM   #18
FatherSl!me
King Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

this primo beat is so classic

ill bill didnt know what to do with it other than suck preems dick

PREEEEEMMMOOOOOOO
Holy fuck!!! Simply amazing
Old 02-26-2013, 12:25 AM   #19
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAlAkAz View Post
the album is good but he should have put the original vinyl version of "When i die" produced by bill instead of the pete rock remix
Yeah, that remix is horrible!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:52 AM   #20
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the albums pretty dope.

the joint with lil fame is crazy.

large pro laced bill. and bill ripped those beats.

i cant even hate on the ode to preemo. been a while since i heard a track with the mc giving props to the producer/dj.

you can just tell bill loves this hip hop shit.
so much so that he couldn't tell pete rock that his remix SUCKS.

and at this point, doesnt bill have one of the better discographys among these underground cats?

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:15 PM   #21
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
and at this point, doesnt bill have one of the better discographys among these underground cats?
his first solo and 2 non phixion albums are classic. i hold that material in extremely high regard. circle of tyrants album was also awesome, but had a couple not so great filler tracks and some mr. hyde verses... everything else hes done bangs too and is very consistent with entertaining releases. is always a guest appearance i look forward to on other artist's work

Last edited by Paranoid; 02-27-2013 at 08:53 PM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:34 PM   #22
zu fam
Banned

zu fam Imbecile

agree 100% beats are the highlights here what the fuck happened to bill's flow????
Its been going downhill for a while now but finally sounds like someone's repeatedly punched him in the fucking nose

O.C & CORMEGA KILLED THAT MUGGS TRACK!!!!
zu fam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:02 PM   #23
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by zu fam View Post
agree 100% beats are the highlights here what the fuck happened to bill's flow????
Its been going downhill for a while now but finally sounds like someone's repeatedly punched him in the fucking nose

O.C & CORMEGA KILLED THAT MUGGS TRACK!!!!
b-real influence is what happened to his flow
Old 03-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #24
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Last solo he did people were mad at the heavy metal voice, now it's the flow lol
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #25
Paranoid
Venom

idk what fools are even talking about he has sounded top form on the last few of his releases because hes been living a healthier lifestyle i guess. he sounds alot like he did earlier in his career now then he did on stuff like hour of reprisal(society is brainwashed flow aside), black metal, street villains etc
Old 03-03-2013, 06:31 PM   #26
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
bill fell off with this album...

he sounds white and nerdy on almost every track!!!!!!!!!!!!

bills flow used to be butter and now he sounds like he gets winded brushing his teeth.... dudes trying way too hard

album pretty much sucks but i like the large pro tracks the muggs joint and the psycho les track got a hot beat

LOL @ c-lance

his little minute made epic beats are TRASH

LOL @ underground rappers obsessed with heavy metal

metal heads dont like them either
Agreed his worst album to date, was really looking forward to this album. But from the corny hooks to his boring lyrcis it just put me to sleep. NOTHING GRIMY ABOUT THIS ALBUM EXCEPT THE ALBUM COVER, UNCLE HOWIE LOOKS CRACKED THE FUCK UP. HE LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO SELL LIL BABY BILL FOR A FIX. SUPER CRACKHEAD

That chessy as fuck Premo kiss ass track had me wanting to hang myself...lol

Bill just seems to do his best work on NECRO prodution where he's nowhere to be found on this album.

Last edited by V1LLAIN; 03-03-2013 at 08:32 PM.
V1LLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #27
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1LLAIN View Post
Agreed his worst album to date, was really looking forward to this album. But from the corny hooks to his boring lyrcis it just put me to sleep. NOTHING GRIMY ABOUT THIS ALBUM EXCEPT THE ALBUM COVER, UNCLE HOWIE LOOKS CRACKED THE FUCK UP. HE LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO SELL LIL BABY BILL FOR A FIX. SUPER CRACKHEAD

That chessy as fuck Primo kiss ass track had me wanting to hang myself...lol

Bill just seems to do his best work on NECRO prodution where he's nowhere to be found on this album.
I would rap over a couple of hobo's banging trash cans together as the beat before I would even speak to that Douchebag Necro.......Ill Bill will always have my respect for the simple fact that he grew up with dude and somehow resisted the urge to murder him in his sleep..... I know it must have been hard not to, Ill Bill's self control>>>>>> My self control
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #28
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz drunken mastamAlAkAz drunken mastamAlAkAz drunken masta

Amazon & itunes got a Deluxe Edition of the album with the bonus Acid Reflux (Stu Bangas Remix)
Old 03-04-2013, 05:10 AM   #29
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
idk what fools are even talking about he has sounded top form on the last few of his releases because hes been living a healthier lifestyle i guess. he sounds alot like he did earlier in his career now then he did on stuff like hour of reprisal(society is brainwashed flow aside), black metal, street villains etc

Funny you say that, because I even went back to listen to his original releases with NP, and people on here are just nit picking as always.

Dude sound near on exactly the same haha

Dope Album
Old 03-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #30
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The album is dope.

Quit bitching.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote