news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?
Classic 30 44.12%
Superior 18 26.47%
Banger 15 22.06%
Average 4 5.88%
Mediocre 0 0%
Wack 1 1.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2013, 03:41 PM   #226
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
Thanks

http://www.amazon.com/The-Psychic-Wo...keywords=pwowr

$20

Idk if I trust the source though. looks like its a new user who just registered:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main/re...A26VMDTZ6NZMY1

could be a wu corp type faggit whose trying to take advantage
Lol I agree. This is on my mind as well. How can it be that cheap
Old 02-28-2013, 04:35 PM   #227
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
could be a wu corp type faggit whose trying to take advantage
This had me rollin'!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:04 PM   #228
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Thats Priest at 1:05:25
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:45 AM   #229
the dagger
heart to heart

the dagger Village Idiot

this thread should be a sticky..yo i listen to the tower on repeat the head of the spinx is a women the bodies a lion (transform) he who stands godly vs science .fire it get better every time.
the dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:05 AM   #230
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

That's Priest for 99.9%, but even if it were RZA it'd be shame to put him as a feat artist if he recorded only one bar..

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:42 AM   #231
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

LOTUS FLOWER

"im in my crib studying yoga
healing my ulcers
ride the cosmic wave like noah
standing in the celestial court caught thought til its over"

the PWOWR >>> heavy mental

astro traveling through time with KP new double album
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #232
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOTUS FLOWER IS A HIDDEN BANGER, IM PRETTY SURE PRIEST WANTED TO MAKE A 3RD CD TO MAKE A TRILOGY

BUT HE SAID CHILL PRIEST WE GOT WILLIAM COOPER RAZAH RENIASANCE IN THE HOUSE BLACK MARKEt

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:44 PM   #233
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
LOTUS FLOWER IS A HIDDEN BANGER, IM PRETTY SURE PRIEST WANTED TO MAKE A 3RD CD TO MAKE A TRILOGY

BUT HE SAID CHILL PRIEST WE GOT WILLIAM COOPER RAZAH RENIASANCE IN THE HOUSE BLACK MARKEt
lmao hahaha, yo I swear I played that Black Market track like 30 times in a row the other day after you posted it up lol Priest really did chill when he was about to really really go in lol
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:00 AM   #234
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
This LP was my shit.

& no PWOWR is not better than heavy mental. Stop it please. C'mon now y'all know better than that.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:36 AM   #235
Brayden
CHICKEN HEAD

Brayden shaolin monk

Quote:
LOTUS FLOWER IS A HIDDEN BANGER
Yeah that is one of my favorite songs on Disc 2. That beat is crazy and Priest rips it.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #236
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
BLACK MARKET MILITIA

This LP was my shit.
^^ Still is for me.

Bumped it again yesterday from end to end inspired by the greatness of PWOWR.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #237
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Man, if this isn't beating Heavy Mental right now then its neck and neck.....maybe like 1a and 1b....followed by the Offering and Behind the Stained Glass....

I WISH The Elders Gave Us Aura wasn't so short.....should make it a full 3-4 min track...

"This beat is beautiful Agallah!!"

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:51 AM   #238
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"The heart in my chest is the shape of Africa/my brain is lavender/accepted calls from 9-1-1 plane passengers/they said they never aboard/the government used a remote/so let's revolt/someone cut the cord."

WOW

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #239
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
"The heart in my chest is the shape of Africa/my brain is lavender/accepted calls from 9-1-1 plane passengers/they said they never aboard/the government used a remote/so let's revolt/someone cut the cord."

WOW

Prob one of my Top 3 tracks on the album, even though it's really short....

This is the type of beat you need to make a full song out of.....I feel like I got ripped off lol....

Just like with Shaolin Finger Jab on The W.....

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:04 AM   #240
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

New Reality isn't that short.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote