news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-03-2013, 02:34 AM   #1
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Most Embarrassing Wu-Tang Moments?

List them.

Here's a few that I can think of, to get the ball rolling...

- Bulletproof Wallets
- 'The Closing' on 'Forever'
- Ghostface and/or Raekwon trying to sound half intelligent, in general.
- That track on NSD where Popa Wu and some other crack head rant about whatever nonsense, which brings up...
- Popa Wu, in general
- Rza's attempts at "club" songs, or whatever the fuck they are. Shit like 'We Pop', and there was another awful one on 'Digi Snacks'. Maybe even a couple.
- Tical ???(fuck I've deadset forgotten what it's called. The third Tical album)
- 'Hillside Scramblers' and 'Mr Excitement' (Sorry Uey. I hate it when fags hate on the god but those albums were pretty embarrassing for the most part)

Add on.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:41 AM   #2
ScuffedTimz
Ha

ScuffedTimz drunken mastaScuffedTimz drunken masta

Limp bizkit feat method man

Decks fake dubstep album

Some of the features on Cappas yin and yang

BUILD STRONG...
ScuffedTimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:43 AM   #3
jayrob
Banned

jayrob drunken mastajayrob drunken masta

Having Popa Wu on a song is not half as embarassin as having M-80 features..
jayrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:06 AM   #4
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

- Propaganda against 8 Diagrams production
- U-God's - Bump video
- Raekwon saying Dilla is like a mix of Dr. Dre and RZA (Hey look at me, I'm just saying things so I look smart)
- Digi Snacks
- Shyheim kissing another man
- R&B album from Ghost
- Manifesto (+ Dubstep remix)
- The worst line on OBFCL: "I love you like I love my dick size."
- Cappadonna's Earth Wind and Fire with the Y's between them.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:17 AM   #5
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
- Shyheim kissing another man
What? When was this?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:26 AM   #6
jayrob
Banned

jayrob drunken mastajayrob drunken masta

rza whispery flow..
jayrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:19 AM   #7
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
What? When was this?
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2220012
Old 03-03-2013, 08:03 AM   #8
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lmao, thought you meant literally! Majority of Wu-Corp would bang imo

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:12 AM   #9
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Recruiting silverrings
Old 03-03-2013, 10:11 AM   #10
cd
YA BIG DUMMY!!!

cd grasshopper

-Having embarrassing Aussie faggots like yourself on their site talking as though you understand hip hop.
-Being unprofessional and not showing up and having to drop out of the tour with Rage screwing up the biggest platform they had
-Ice Cream Pt. 2
-Letting Noel actually post half the shit he does on here
-Talking and rhyming about all that 5% "knowledge and wisdom" and being gods and not being able to get along at all(Especially the SUnz of Man) or have any good business sense
-The beats on Immobilarity
-Not putting effort into a Deck solo like the first 5 solos
-Method Man actually defending Tical 0
-not taking advantage of the collection of incredible affiliate mcs and pushing garbage ones like Freemurder
cd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:23 AM   #11
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

1. Having a stable of lame white fans who pretend to like and care about the music but were only rebelling against there rich white parents, pretending that there hiphop experts and saying things like "this albums too street"....
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:27 AM   #12
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

RZA getting a 16 year old girl pregnant when he was 24 is probably pretty high up on the embarrassing list.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:08 PM   #13
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

-The fact that Rae was so eager to prove that he could make a great solo LP without RZA production and Ghost features. Rae was at his best lyrically in the late 90s but wasted great verses on decent beats with a few gems thrown in here and there.

-Any Meth album after 2000

-Half of RZA's production from the past 10 years.

-The problems with U-god in early 2000's
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #14
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ghost raping his male fans.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:10 PM   #15
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd View Post
-
-not taking advantage of the collection of incredible affiliate mcs and pushing garbage ones like Freemurder
So true
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote