news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #16
soren

soren crouching tiger

This Thread!
soren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #17
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd View Post
Being unprofessional and not showing up and having to drop out of the tour with Rage screwing up the biggest platform they had
that's when things fell apart. dumbest mistake they ever made
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #18
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dropping out of wu forever tour with rage cuz the clan couldnt get it together.
ugod calling in hot 97 while rza was a guest and arguing over some dumb shit over the air lol
letting dame dash sign dirty
guerilla union spearhead chang whos responsible for bringing the whole wu together for the first rock the bells but not having a clue who masta killa was lol
how they let the track 'impossible' skip on forever wtf
Old 03-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #19
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

What do you mean skipped impossible on wu forever?
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #20
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

free murder is the future of hip hop.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:37 AM   #21
GHOSTTOAST
Crackheads Beware !!!!

GHOSTTOAST grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS View Post
What do you mean skipped impossible on wu forever?
He's talking about at the end when Raekwon is talking..its sounds like the beat skips a bit..i thought i only noticed that lol tho..i think the most embarrassing moment tho is 1) The whole clan not visiting and supporting ODB during his incarceration and 2) not taking full advantage of a reunion album upon ODB's release...
Old 03-04-2013, 12:58 AM   #22
Sparrow Daene
Raekwon was right.

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

rza's entire solo career, "chrome wheels", "back in the game", deck's "dashing (reasons)" fucking jingle bells intro, snoop and "conditioner", mathematics' pandering on the fake ruff ryder "clap" beat and southern trap, stripclub drum programming on "stick me for my riches", "and you don't stop", most 2nd wave albums' production, rza leaving deck, mk and ugod without the production treatment meth, ghost, rae, gza, dirty and even cap got, scary movie 3, rza doing part of the soul plane score, cilvarings, and a million other disappointments and missed opportunities. big fan.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:16 AM   #23
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

-Ghost's singing
-Ghost doing whiny bitch versions of classic old songs and verses at concerts
Old 03-04-2013, 07:28 AM   #24
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
-The fact that Rae was so eager to prove that he could make a great solo LP without RZA production and Ghost features. Rae was at his best lyrically in the late 90s but wasted great verses on decent beats with a few gems thrown in here and there.

-Any Meth album after 2000

-Half of RZA's production from the past 10 years.

-The problems with U-god in early 2000's
Oh, come on, 4:21 wasn't the greatest but HARDLY an embarrassing album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
-Ghost's singing
-Ghost doing whiny bitch versions of classic old songs and verses at concerts
So do you dislike "I Can't Go To Sleep"?

Last edited by KJR; 03-04-2013 at 07:31 AM.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #25
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
So do you dislike "I Can't Go To Sleep"?
I dislike Ghost's verse and the style he uses in it. I call it the "hysterical whiny faggot style". What I disliked a lot more was when he started using the hysterical whiny faggot style in every song, regardless of what it was about, sometime in the early 2000's. That's when I really went off Ghost for good.

The most disgraceful, disgusting thing I ever heard was on a live Rza concert recording, that featured the whole Clan, where Ghost did 'Wildflower', which is actually probably my favourite Ghost song. It was an accapella and he did the whole thing in the most drawn out whiny, faggoty, disgusting style any "man" could ever muster. It made me fucken sick. He sounded like he was in tears. I think he even did a spiel in the same faggy voice before the song about how some girl broke his heart and how hurt he was. And this is a guy who's supposed to be a hardcore gangster and whose dick the majority of this forum would suck. Fucken disgraceful.

But yeah, he did the whole set in the hysterical whiny faggot style, as he did all live performances I heard around that time as well as a lot of studio stuff. For me that is actually probably just about the number 1 most embarrassing moment in the history of the Wu. But at the same time it's hard to say it's embarrassing when all his faggot fans totally lap it up and act like he's God.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:56 PM   #26
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

australian faggots shouldn't speak

theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #27
Jamal Arief
Veteran Member

Jamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkey

This forum, this thread, fans like thread starter. Then a long long time nothing. Then some of the things some of y'all mentioned.

Peace.
Jamal Arief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #28
Gravediggaz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Gravediggaz drunken mastaGravediggaz drunken masta

Texas ft Method Man

Shawn Wiggs
Gravediggaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:29 PM   #29
human torch
85 %ER

human torch crouching tigerhuman torch crouching tiger

Yo i gotta say the collective as a whole has some real wack album covers, the good ones are classic, but there is some real head scratchers,
human torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:48 PM   #30
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Mr Excitement and the video for Bump. I felt embarrassed watching that.

Rza getting GOAT producer props when 65% of his most recent beats suck.

Paper Plates...did he really think he was going somewhere with that?

Dope song by Method Man just to promote some candy.

Shows labelled as 'Wu-Tang Clan' and only U-god, INS,Masta Killa, Gza and Cap show up.

ODB getting out of jail only to be signed by Dame Dash and then OD'ing.

Oh and Method Man feat. P. Diddy & Missy Elliot

Last edited by drippie k; 03-28-2013 at 12:50 PM.
drippie k is offline   Reply With Quote