news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #16
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by laolu View Post
But Lil B killed his career before it even began.
You people take Lil B way too seriously......Either that or your trolling, I cant tell the difference anymore lol

Didnt this dude supposedly "Kill" Joe Buddens career???........Funny thing is that Emo Douche is on a high rated reality show and his new record sold better then anything he released in a decade........Doesnt sound like Lil B did much damage IMO...... Lil B is an entertaining troll but, on the off chance your serious, I'll just remind you that the only person he ever battled is on a career high right now and Lil B cant even get a record in stores.......He aint killin shit
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:54 PM   #17
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

lil b doesnt have to sell records, hes winning life.
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:59 PM   #18
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
lil b doesnt have to sell records, hes winning life.
lol, fair enough....... He's also not having an impact on anybodies career when he disses them, Joe Budden is hip hop version of pin the tail on the donkey and his career IMPROVED after that kid dissed him lol Lil B has no power of persuasion he dissed the most hated man in hip hop and dude got more popular a year later FOH
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:28 PM   #19
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Get that Lil B talk out of here faggots. This thread is about Joey Badass. Not a faggot ass rapper who wears pink bandanas and suck dick & guzzle cum.

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 03-03-2013 at 11:38 PM.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:59 PM   #20
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

What's a Joey badass release I should check for? I was feeling his verse on 1 train but don't know much about him other than that and that sick preemo joint

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:34 AM   #21
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
Get that Lil B talk out of here faggots. This thread is about Joey Badass. Not a faggot ass rapper who wears pink bandanas and suck dick & guzzle cum.
You sho' is angry, Task Force/Bitch Mob is deep.

Your Pops is Based.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:54 AM   #22
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz1981 View Post
What's a Joey badass release I should check for? I was feeling his verse on 1 train but don't know much about him other than that and that sick preemo joint
You can download his 3 mixtapes (1999, Rejex & Peep the Apocalypse) here: His mixtapes are album quality. http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-sear...keyword:badass

That Pro Era (Peep The Apocalypse) is his crew's mixtape.

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 03-04-2013 at 10:37 AM.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:15 AM   #23
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

LOL @ the thought of some washed up bum getting teary eyed and nostalgic listening to some mush mouth poser geek teen named joey badass

LOL @ the name joey badass

i can assure you that most ppl thinking joey badass is the future... have no future!!!!!!!!!!!

ima grown man.. i dont like listening to little kids try and tell me what lifes about get deep

killah priest sitting in a baby pool filled with piss is a billion times deeper than this geek will ever be but leave it to these bloggers and theyll tell you this bum got something to say

"hes so retro"

"i MISS this sound"

check it out..

if i wanna listen to some vintage 90s rap.. i listen to some vintage 90s rap...

i dont listen to teenage geeks with broke flows and marble mouths try and give me the feeling of 94 cuz he was sucking titty with shit in his pants in 94

thats really nice you think hes the future..

but the ones who decide if hes really the future are currently liking pics of someone elses food online wearing girl pants

KID SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #24
laolu

Lol.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:24 AM   #25
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
LOL @ the thought of some washed up bum getting teary eyed and nostalgic listening to some mush mouth poser geek teen named joey badass

LOL @ the name joey badass

i can assure you that most ppl thinking joey badass is the future... have no future!!!!!!!!!!!

ima grown man.. i dont like listening to little kids try and tell me what lifes about get deep

killah priest sitting in a baby pool filled with piss is a billion times deeper than this geek will ever be but leave it to these bloggers and theyll tell you this bum got something to say

"hes so retro"

"i MISS this sound"

check it out..

if i wanna listen to some vintage 90s rap.. i listen to some vintage 90s rap...

i dont listen to teenage geeks with broke flows and marble mouths try and give me the feeling of 94 cuz he was sucking titty with shit in his pants in 94

thats really nice you think hes the future..

but the ones who decide if hes really the future are currently liking pics of someone elses food online wearing girl pants

KID SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You an idiot ! He sucks so much that OG's like Lord Finesse, Mf Doom, Madlib & Lewis Parker are endorsing him. He's all over radio stations in NY. You an ass wipe who's almost 40 and still works in a warehouse. The kid is ill & he is the future of Hip-hop; point blank. BTW Jay-Z wouldn't be all over his nuts if he wasn't dope.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:33 AM   #26
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, i always liked angry!, but if he was the first person on here to have heard of joey badass, he would be posting about how great he was and how nobody knows about real hip hop anymore because they don't know joey badass. but because he got beat to it, he's gonna say joey badass sucks

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:40 AM   #27
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Well said my friend ! He better shut his stinky mouth. NY is so hyped about this kid and they even talking about Jay-Z passing the torch to him. Im not a Jay-Z fan but you have to respect this kid for having such an impact without even releasing an official album. If he's not the future then i dont know what to call this.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:46 AM   #28
laolu

Quote:
You an idiot ! He sucks so much that OG's like Lord Finesse, Mf Doom, Madlib & Lewis Parker are endorsing him. He's all over radio stations in NY. You an ass wipe who's almost 40 and still works in a warehouse. The kid is ill & he is the future of Hip-hop; point blank. BTW Jay-Z wouldn't be all over his nuts if he wasn't dope.
Cite your sources.

Joey Bada$$ has rapped over beats by all the producers you have mentioned but none of them have not "endorsed" him. The only members of D.I.T.C. I have seen "endorse" Joey Bada$$ are Diamond D and DJ Premier (If you regard him as a member of D.I.T.C.).
Old 03-04-2013, 10:54 AM   #29
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

This right here is pure skills: All you faggots hating on Joey are better off licking hairy balls or something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rCVdjbqq2A
Old 03-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #30
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Well said my friend ! He better shut his stinky mouth.
hahaha what a pussy
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote