news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #16
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

haha. irony can be pretty ironic sometimes
The fuck you on dude? Off my dick already. U always trying to throw jabs..u must feel real genius don't you? For someone who got ethered by m eighty..u sure crack me up with your subliminals..bitch made shit
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:15 PM   #17
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you got to calm down man. it's just funny that you are complaining about people that show you how somebody made a beat out of a sample. a sample is a copied piece of music, not original. and you are telling people to come up with their own original copied piece of music. it's like an oxymoron.

so i laughed at one thing you said, and i disagreed with another thing you said about papoose. how is that throwing jabs?
Old 03-04-2013, 12:20 PM   #18
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MAybe u didn't understand what I was saying so I will clarify..using samples is definatelt not original but, there are clowns on the tube who remake beats exactly how they were done..I've seen dudes remake dj premiers above the clouds beat, sample for sample..drum for drum..almost as if telling people "hey look..this was how he did it...go ahead and redo it too, I don't respect that shit..sample snitching is a no no...this is how some would be classic albums get pulled from being released cause someone has to open their mouth and attract the wolves...ridiculous to me man..it's not about people using samples, it's really about people pin pointing a certain classic beat and trying to remake it..that's wack and it annoys me..I love above the clouds..I don't wann know how it was made..or how easy it was..I'm happy with knowing it's a mind-blowing beat that should remain classic status...those dudes should chop and make original shit from those samples
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:34 PM   #19
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's fine but you're still taking what i said way too seriously. i understand you love hip hop. that's fine. it was just a joke.

i'm not for the killing of dead babies, but i can enjoy a good dead baby joke.

you're not for sampling snitches, but you should be able to take a sampling snitch joke.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #20
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What do you call 8 dead babies in a blender?

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote