news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #1
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default AraabMuzik - For Professional Use Only

Similar style to his Electronic Dream album, this sounds better from what I've heard so far though...

Stream - http://pitchfork.com/news/49579-down...onal-use-only/

Download - http://www.livemixtapes.com/download...-use-only.html

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Electronic Dream was kinda bland.

Thanks for posting.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:03 AM   #3
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Only got it yesterday, it's ok, apart from the Trap and Brostep the other tracks are good, but they're outweighed. Beauty, So Good, G Riding, The Prince Is Coming are the only tracks i'd listen to again.

I agree with Rame about Electronic Dream (although there were a few good tracks on it).

The beats he makes for rapper are much better than his solo stuff imo, Instrumental University (and Vocal University) for that matter showcase this:

http://www.hulkshare.com/aaluwy0u34xp

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:06 PM   #4
Fei Long

Fei Long shaolin monk

AraabMuzik actually released a Japanese rap album in 2012.

He made all the beats, and had Japanese rappers on them. Production-wise it's his best by far.

It was only released in Japan but I'll post the link if you guys are interested
Fei Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:08 PM   #5
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Please do.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:00 PM   #6
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Long View Post
AraabMuzik actually released a Japanese rap album in 2012.

He made all the beats, and had Japanese rappers on them. Production-wise it's his best by far.

It was only released in Japan but I'll post the link if you guys are interested
Is that Overdose Muzick with DJ Munari?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Lol brostep. I prefer nu dubstep
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:06 AM   #8
Fei Long

Fei Long shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
Is that Overdose Muzick with DJ Munari?
Yeah you heard it already?

I should have mentioned it was AraabMuzik and DJ Munari, they both produced the entire album, but they all sound like Araab beats.

01. Intro
02. Push feat. Prodigy, Kool G Rap & God Pt.3
03. S.O.S feat. Prodigy & Zeus
04. Hikigane feat. AK-69 & Dabo
05. Beast From The East feat. Zeebra
06. Hell’O'Rama feat. Scars
07. Rollin feat. Smith-CN & T2K
08. 皆殺しのメロディー feat. 般若
09. Day & Night feat. Big-T & Ken-U
10. Hands Up feat. Simon & Termanology
11. Overdoze Muzik feat. D.O, Rino Latina II & Twigy
12. 拝啓 feat. Norikiyo & Obijah
13. Once In A Life Time feat. Rodeo & Pit Gob

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cp...08.2012%29.rar
Fei Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:12 AM   #9
Rame
Wu Vatican

Thanks.