news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-04-2013, 07:21 PM   #31
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PWOWR has made GZA realise he needs to step his pen game up when in comes to universe raps...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #32
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
PWOWR has made GZA realise he needs to step his pen game up when in comes to universe raps...
What tracks do you mean where GZA's rapping about the universe. The only thing PWOWR should make GZA realise is that he has to step up his game and rap with energy and flow like he used to. Legend Of The Liquid Sword (Track) has insane lyrics.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #33
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

I saw the interview earlier this day. Nothing new, really boring stuff about GZA and chess everyone already knows.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:58 PM   #34
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
What tracks do you mean where GZA's rapping about the universe.
Do you know the concept behind the Dark Matter album?

- KP -
Old 03-04-2013, 08:00 PM   #35
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Yes I know check my other posts. I thought you meant he didn't do it good in the past and that's why I mentioned Legend Of LS.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #36
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

I wouldn't mind if Priest was all over this. After watching that video i wouldn't mind if Afu Ra, Jeru, and True Master were too.

Last edited by muscularghandi; 03-05-2013 at 08:51 AM.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:48 PM   #37
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Afu Ra man?
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:36 AM   #38
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

It'd be dope if Jeru was on it.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:46 AM   #39
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS View Post
Afu Ra man?
He talks about MK, Jeru, Afu, and True Master in the video. How the 5 of them used to always play chess together.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:23 AM   #40
Mods
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Mods

Afu Ra? LOL smh. LOL @ niggas waiting for this to drop.
Mods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:09 AM   #41
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

^Hollow Dartz, you're haitin' eveyrthing from Wu I noticed -- stop shittin' fam.
Of course I'm waitin' and I think that every Wu fan's waiting for this album.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:35 AM   #42
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Afu Ra? LOL smh. LOL @ niggas waiting for this to drop.
dude u hate on everything that ppl here listen to then u post songs n when ppl say its wack u get butthurt and say something "smh, ur kilin hiphop" or some shit like that.

u got some good outlook on music but shit ur one of the biggest haters ever too

chill
Old 03-05-2013, 01:20 PM   #43
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

I think this album will surprise a lot of people, I predict CRAZY concept tracks on there!

- KP -
Old 03-05-2013, 04:39 PM   #44
Mods
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mods Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
^Hollow Dartz, you're haitin' eveyrthing from Wu I noticed -- stop shittin' fam.
Of course I'm waitin' and I think that every Wu fan's waiting for this album.
LOL. So suddenly one diss meas I'm hating everything. Meanwhile my Killah Priest thread has over 20 pages, praising the GOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiggity_ace View Post
dude u hate on everything that ppl here listen to then u post songs n when ppl say its wack u get butthurt and say something "smh, ur kilin hiphop" or some shit like that.

u got some good outlook on music but shit ur one of the biggest haters ever too

chill
ehhhhh not true. What do I "hate" on?...let's see
1. Wack underground mc's
2. Wu D-listers
3. Niggas lying about albums dropping

i'm pretty sure that's it. Gza will be 60 when this drops, after that masta killa dud, i don't trust no one except ghost and rae and priest.
Mods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:04 PM   #45
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

There's a difference between your opinion and the way you are obsessed with people who still like GZA's music. GZA only has 1 album that was mehh to some fans and that's Pro Tools. Raekwon had Lex Diamond but after that he delivered a good album with Cuban Linx 2 which took forever. You really are a hypocrite. Raekwon can record himself fart on a record and you would still like it. Just wait until this drops before you start hating.