news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-05-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty
Default Sitcoms

I'm a bit of a sitcom junkie, i need some new stuff to check out.

i been watching the show community, thats pretty good. i like how they fuck chevy chase over in every episode. aqua teen hunger force is ridiculous, love that. been rewatching the cosby show and i need to check out ricky gervais' new thing.

so whats some new sitcoms worth bothering with, i seen a few eps of 'new girl' but i don't remember if its good. i hear about 'bored to death' too?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:24 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

New girl is for chicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:11 AM   #3
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
i need to check out ricky gervais' new thing.
Do you meak Derek? I didn't really like it, maybe I just didn't 'get' it! I preferred Life's Too Short
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:32 AM   #4
ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

From what ive read its more character driven and dramatic than his other stuff. Obviously his best shit is the office and his first couple of stand up shows.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:34 AM   #5
ShaDynasty

And new girl being for girls wouldnt stop me watching it. it might still be good although the premise is unrealistic.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:56 AM   #6
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Modern Family is pretty funny, but the best sitcom on today is The Big Bang Theory

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:53 AM   #7
ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Modern Family is pretty funny, but the best sitcom on today is The Big Bang Theory
ugh.

imo thats about the worst sitcom i've seen recently. you don't think how i met your mother is better?
Old 03-06-2013, 09:54 AM   #8
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

story line was, yes, but funny wise no

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #9
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ i like both BBT & HIMYM but i like HIMYM better. age-wise i can relate more and its NYC-based so theres mad shit that makes you chuckle.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:39 PM   #10
ShaDynasty

its just that all the characters in big bang theory are so annoying. a sitcom can only stand one phoebe imo.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Middle is alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #12
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also i dont classify a show as a pure sitcom if it doesnt have a laugh track and aint taped in front of an audience.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:58 PM   #13
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

are you talking about newish sitcoms? peep show is the only real one i fuck with. how i met your mother and big bang theory annoy, but tbh a lot of popular american sitcoms annoy so you shouldnt probably take my opinion into consideration.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:34 AM   #14
ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
are you talking about newish sitcoms? peep show is the only real one i fuck with. how i met your mother and big bang theory annoy, but tbh a lot of popular american sitcoms annoy so you shouldnt probably take my opinion into consideration.
yeah peep show is one of the best. the most recent episode where they're electric shocking each other for the love of dobbie is hilarious. that show is deep too, its almost painful how the characters neuroses play out.

big bang theory is annoying imo but there are some good modern sitcoms like its always sunny in philadelphia, curb, community, parks & rec etc.

how i met your mother is easy to watch, its a good distraction.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:28 PM   #15
ShaDynasty

its always sunny in philadelphia is pure evil lmao