news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-05-2013, 05:38 PM   #46
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
There's a difference between your opinion and the way you are obsessed with people who still like GZA's music. GZA only has 1 album that was mehh to some fans and that's Pro Tools. Raekwon had Lex Diamond but after that he delivered a good album with Cuban Linx 2 which took forever. You really are a hypocrite. Raekwon can record himself fart on a record and you would still like it. Just wait until this drops before you start hating.
Ok. I've said myself that Gza has only one wack album. Grandmasters was ok. So wtf are you talking about? Do the knowledge. What I'm saying now and for the past 10 gza threads is that this shit ain't coming out. On top of the Dry flow/delivery he has now. Stop trying to bring other rappers into the equation all the time to make yourself look good. Raekwon has far better work ethic than Gza. enough said.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:19 PM   #47
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

i think hes gonna bring it, had plenty of time to come up with concepts. and if he can get some of the same producers from Pro Tools with a slight upgrade, it should be an automatic 4 mics

delivery and flow have been an issue, really hope he addresses that
Old 03-05-2013, 09:04 PM   #48
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Ok. I've said myself that Gza has only one wack album. Grandmasters was ok. So wtf are you talking about? Do the knowledge. What I'm saying now and for the past 10 gza threads is that this shit ain't coming out. On top of the Dry flow/delivery he has now. Stop trying to bring other rappers into the equation all the time to make yourself look good. Raekwon has far better work ethic than Gza. enough said.
i see i see, i guess its the way i read ur posts makes it sound like ur hating on shit.

his work ethic is ass tho, remember that album 'pyroclastic flow' that was supposed to come out, and his album with his son.

but ill still be on the lookout for this.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:48 PM   #49
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

I have it at a 50% chance that this comes out in 2013.

I really want to hear this and I think GZA's solo career is right behind Ghost and Rae's... It would be in his benefit to get an album out this year while Ghost, Czarface, (possible Wu reunion LP), Priest, and Rae's are out... as soon as people here some Wu they want to hear them all succeed.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:09 AM   #50
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Being the Dark Matter thread, I figured I'd post this. Even though most of y'all have probably already seen it.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:04 AM   #51
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

As a self confessed nerd myself, I just caem...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:26 AM   #52
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

I can't wait for this album.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:48 AM   #53
Wu-BeggaZ
The Soul Controller

Wu-BeggaZ drunken mastaWu-BeggaZ drunken mastaWu-BeggaZ drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Wu-BeggaZ

anyone knows when this drops?
Old 06-13-2013, 06:56 PM   #54
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Lightbulb LA Record interview w/lyrics on recent show at the LA Natural History Museum

“There’s nothing worse than being a dummy.” And GZA definitely isn’t one. The Wu-Tang rapper is a lover of science and uses hip hop to teach kids about the universe. After rapping on stage and in the crowd, GZA slowed it down and recited an excerpt from his album Dark Matter:

Before space and time, thought produced a speck of light
It was infinitely hot and so extremely bright.
Within the center of this great shining,
There was massive energy expanding in great timing.
Within this fireball was all of space,
A very special place with information and taste.
Literally the beginning, this cosmic clock was ticking
And allowed space to flow before spinning.
Everything we see around us: the sun, the moon, the stars,
Are millions of worlds that astound us
The universe in size was hard to fathom.
It was composed in a region small as a single atom,
Less than one-trillionth the size the point of a pen,
Microscopic but on a macro level within.

Old 06-13-2013, 08:45 PM   #55
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

That verse looks good but I still don't know if I want to hear a whole album's worth of "space" rhymes, especially if it's Nyquill-GZA who's rapping it.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:27 PM   #56
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
“There’s nothing worse than being a dummy.” And GZA definitely isn’t one. The Wu-Tang rapper is a lover of science and uses hip hop to teach kids about the universe. After rapping on stage and in the crowd, GZA slowed it down and recited an excerpt from his album Dark Matter:

Before space and time, thought produced a speck of light
It was infinitely hot and so extremely bright.
Within the center of this great shining,
There was massive energy expanding in great timing.
Within this fireball was all of space,
A very special place with information and taste.
Literally the beginning, this cosmic clock was ticking
And allowed space to flow before spinning.
Everything we see around us: the sun, the moon, the stars,
Are millions of worlds that astound us
The universe in size was hard to fathom.
It was composed in a region small as a single atom,
Less than one-trillionth the size the point of a pen,
Microscopic but on a macro level within.

Viewing it written down it looks like high school homework. In fact i think i actually had this homework. Rofl. This albums gonna be tragic.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:44 AM   #57
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Ouch!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:49 AM   #58
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

It's all about how GZA executes the lyrics though. Like you said, it could be a boring ass college-session rap or it could be some grimy droppin-knowledge type stuff.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:03 PM   #59
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

GZA is way out of his league with this one. He's not smart enough to make this educational and not talented enough anymore to make it interesting.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:28 PM   #60
Young Gun
The Third Eye

We'll know nothing until a single is released. I've never been let down by a GZA album, he takes his time to craft a dope record.