news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #1
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default NEW Solomon Childs album - Wu Tang For Life 2 Released Today

Quote:
1. Stay Schemin' feat. Kite Status
2. That Could Be Us (remix)
3. No Church in the Wild (Freestyle)
4. Get This Money
5. Hottest in my City ft. David Corry (from the X-Factor)
6. Rolling in the Deep feat. Makayla
7. Spin Off
8. Real Hip-Hop
9. Heavy feat. Chad
10. Circumcised
11. War
12. Where do we go from Here?
13. Don't tell me, Show Me, ft. Day 26
14. International Love (Remix)
15. Free ft. Priscilla
16. Bonus Track - 2NYPD
17. Bonus Track - Break My Heart - ft. Rick Ross, Estelle

As both a young veteran of many Wu-Tang Projects, including most notably those by Ghostface Killah & Cappadonna, Solomon Childs (formerly Killa Bamz) has certainly come into his own. His gravelly voice and streetwise lyrics have established him as Wu-Tang's street king, as well as an underground fan favorite. His last Chambermusik release, Wu-Tang 4 Life was a huge success, and featured various guest soloists, but this time, on Wu-Tang 4 Life 2, Solomon takes it back home to the gritty street commercial sound he's known for, focusing on his solo interpretations. Singer David Corry, who has long been associated with Solomon's music was recently featured on TV's X-Factor, and is present here as well.
http://www.chambermusikstore.com/ser...sh-Tang/Detail

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #2
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

I've heard shit was wack. The Vol 1 was wack as fuck so I don't wanna check it 'till some of y'all will say something

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:52 PM   #3
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he's trash, he has a cool voice and a handful of good features

"Solomon takes it back home to the gritty street commercial sound he's known for, focusing on his solo interpretations"

hahahaha garbage
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:18 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SOLOMON SUCKS DiCK

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:23 PM   #5
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Well, atleast he's better than wack Freemurda lol.....

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:47 AM   #6
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Solomon always picking the wackest beats

Another Wu fam who is incapable of picking dope beats
Old 03-07-2013, 12:41 PM   #7
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Blow'em for a box of Huggies!
Old 03-07-2013, 12:47 PM   #8
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Isn't Solomon Childs the one who was selling verses for like $300? I could bankroll an album with him on every track. Too bad he sucks.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:38 PM   #9
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn..u niggaz ain't right

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote