news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 03-08-2013, 06:09 AM   #196
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shut the fuck up youngster

You don't know enough about life to address me.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:20 AM   #197
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
Shut the fuck up youngster

You don't know enough about life to address me.
Im pretty sure im older than you.

I guess your like them old time haz beanz, who refuses to move with the times.. thinks he deserves respect even tho everything they state is flawed, and has nothing (factual) to back it up..
people of a by gone age, expect respect, thinking they deserve it,.

I really thought them sort of people had gone extinct.

Quote:
Smart cowards keep brave uneducated warriors around them
soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:05 PM   #198
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

uh huhm
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:23 PM   #199
toronto b doin the most i swear
communist cunt

toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via ICQ to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via AIM to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via MSN to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via Yahoo to toronto b doin the most i swear

Back on topic, pai mei please gimme my vet status.

Demote lord nose while you're at it.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:10 PM   #200
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

you ain't no vet son
Old 03-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #201
communist cunt

toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via ICQ to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via AIM to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via MSN to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via Yahoo to toronto b doin the most i swear

you a bitch, i keep hoes like you on rotate
Old 03-10-2013, 04:44 AM   #202
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Showered by a pee hole

That's your new name
Old 03-14-2013, 10:10 AM   #203
communist cunt

Old 05-19-2013, 12:48 PM   #204
BIRDCAGE

BIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killa

I'm applying for veteran status.

BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:20 PM   #205
MASTER PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

done
Old 05-20-2013, 02:44 PM   #206
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im applying for vat status

+ i need someone to chop of my hairy rat nips.

Quote:
Old 05-21-2013, 01:08 AM   #207
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

GLASS:

"Take a photo of those rat nips, email them to David Icke"

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:10 AM   #208
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

they be inverted rat nips,

no ickeys,

ill send them to graham hancock

Quote:
Old 05-22-2013, 04:05 AM   #209
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

may I have vet status please brother?

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:07 PM   #210
MASTER PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Done.