news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 02-14-2013, 03:24 AM   #16
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't really agree with what he said about the interface and the load times, I understand why they are trying to expand and add all these features onto it but they should also just release a basic console simply for playing games. I dont care about xbox live, kinect, streaming movies/tv or playing blu rays etc.... All I want is a console with a good size hard drive to play and install games. A cheaper, basic version would do me fine!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:30 AM   #17
rat fakerman
anglophone

rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
They should concentrate on making good games first, the industry is suffering cause theres a lack of good games. everyone is stuck playing COD and the odd Rockstar game that comes out.

amen

rat fakerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:17 PM   #18
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bill Gates sort of ruined that by offending all of the japanese game publishers during the original xbox debut. His speech was like a sales pitch, and it turned most of them away.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:52 PM   #19
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The greed of these corporations..smh

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^^^specter op
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:52 PM   #20
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

if the new PS4 can play PS1/2/3 games it will dominate. meanwhile Xbox will keep screwing them selves.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:41 PM   #21
Vik
Hectis

Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Will the New Xbox not fail 55% of the time?

Banner created by the skill of Lee Towers!!!!
Vik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:51 AM   #22
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokuro View Post
if the new PS4 can play PS1/2/3 games it will dominate. meanwhile Xbox will keep screwing them selves.

Whoa whoa wait...is that one of the ps4 specs?

^^^^^^^specter op
Old 03-07-2013, 10:49 PM   #23
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
i hope gamestop does die, won't care. i hope this system ruins them. i hate going there and dealing with pushy clerks trying to get me to join their rewards/savings programs every time i want to make a purchase. i rarely buy games i dont need that. used games are overpriced and they rip you the fuck off on trade ins. id rather just buy a new game then save a couple bucks and have someones slimy, scratched used copy. i already sold my ps3 and games 2 months ago for a great price on craigslist, i just need my computer for now for gaming. ill buy a ps4 or this new shitbox when it comes out. im also fine with downloading games directly from my home and not having to go out to the store and wait in line with all the rats when a new game i want comes out.
Gamestop is a good store. The clerks are just doing their jobs.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:56 AM   #24
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

I have to agree tho...sometimes they wanna give u like 10 bucks for a fairly new game and sell it back for 30...greedy fucking mess

^^^^^^^specter op
Old 03-08-2013, 12:11 PM   #25
Vik
Hectis

Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It wouldn't just be Gamestop that would be in trouble, but other gaming stores, and also renting places, both local, and on-line like game fly

Banner created by the skill of Lee Towers!!!!
Vik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:59 AM   #26
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thought this article raised some good points about the used games issue -

Would Microsoft Spring a Trap Card on Sony by Blocking Used Game Sales?

Your assertion is that “If Microsoft blocks used games, then people who buy used games won’t buy a Microsoft console, and Microsoft will lose”. Which sounds true on the surface, but if you actually break down the issue, you’ll find that in such a scenario Microsoft wins. Big.

First, remember that the sale of a console costs the manufacturer money. Second, recall that the manufacturer and Publisher does not profit from the sale of a used game. Basically, a person who only plays used games costs the manufacturer money for the console, and it’s never recovered, that person is not only not a revenue generator, he’s literally an expense.

So what happens if Microsoft blocks used games?

First, Microsoft doesn’t actually lose money. If the person who only or mostly plays used games doesn’t buy MS’s console, MS doesn’t take a loss on the sale. That event alone improves the profitability of the console.

Second, those people go over to Sony. So instead of both MS and Sony taking a share of a population that causes them to lose money, Sony shoulders the entire burden alone. Sony is left trying to recover the losses from only a portion of their customers, while the other portion never ends up being a revenue generator. The more consoles Sony sells, the more money it loses. Selling 20 million consoles isn’t all that great when only 5 million of them are ever going to generate revenue for you. In contrast, if MS sells 5 million consoles, all 5 million of them will generate revenue and recover the loss of the sale.

Third, Publishers will do to Sony what they do to the PC. Staggered releases and/or barebones releases. If the Publisher sees it can get revenue from 100% of the sales on the 720, and only a percentage on the PS4, they’ll very quickly make sure that the PS4 release is weeks behind the 720′s in order to “Encourage” people to buy it on the 720.

Over a period of a few years, Sony will have massive problems as it shoulders the entire burden of used gamers who never generate revenue, and Publishers who see it as a “Freeloader” platform.

People keep making the mistake of thinking that Microsoft’s making a mistake, when in truth, they’d be making a brilliant move that would end up killing Sony.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco...ed-game-sales/
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote