news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-24-2012, 10:37 PM   #46
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Uey still has it in him, have faith in Golden Arms. peace

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:39 PM   #47
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default RZA is Executive Producer—set to release early 2013

On October 3rd, the RZA was in Brooklyn on the first leg of an 11-city U.S. tour to promote the film and its all-star soundtrack.

U-God finished warming up the room for the RZA, and spoke with XXL on his upcoming projects and how it felt to share the stage with his Wu-Tang affiliate: “I’m out here supporting my brother with his movie, and I’m just proud that I know him. I’ve been with RZA since I was 12 years old, so seeing my brother grow up and do these great accomplishments puts a smile on my face.” U-God’s solo album Keynote Speaker—executive produced by the RZA—is set to come out on early 2013.

—Katie Moore for XXL
Old 10-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #48
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Saw U-God with RZA last night in Boston, seemed like Uey had good energy and really rocked the room. First half of Dopium was ill, then it got pretty shitty, hopefully this new LP can be all good.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #49
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
U-God’s solo album Keynote Speaker—executive produced by the RZA—is set to come out on early 2013.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #50
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

So now TWO executive RZA produced albums are coming? 12 Reasons & now U-God huh. That sounds amazing so far
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:02 PM   #51
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's crazy but good news glad to see Uey back Dopium was sick

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:26 AM   #52
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You gaaawd for president!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 10:34 AM   #53
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Looking forward to this new U-God record. I hope RZA gets things correct on this go round with Uey. Golden Arms Redemption could have been classic had it not been for the horrible RZA production/lack of promotion.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:35 PM   #54
conrad
85 %ER

conrad crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to conrad

Correct me if I'm wrong... but doesn't executive produce mean that he's just giving money for the album?
at least that's what it means in the film industry. there's produce and executive produce. not the same thing.

Also, I saw the show in Brooklyn, U-God said himself that his album is dropping in January 2013... but it would not be the first time an album takes a lot more time to drop...

I remember seeing flyers for Masta Killa's new album at the Rock the Bells in 2010... the album is not out yet..
conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:40 PM   #55
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
^ LIKES ROBOT TANK AND HIS FAVORITE U GOD SOnG IS THIS
...oh my god...i just realize ugod....was ahead of his time.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:01 PM   #56
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

executive produced means that the album will be supervised by RZA. I'd like to RZA's beats on new U-God album, but RZA's not gonna make all beats for 99%

I hope that some of these beats will be given by Wu-Elements and I think U-God should invite Scotty Wotty - he gave awesome verses on Dopium.

Last edited by soob; 10-06-2012 at 10:06 PM.
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:45 AM   #57
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
So now TWO executive RZA produced albums are coming? 12 Reasons & now U-God huh. That sounds amazing so far
sounds dope

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #58
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default SXSW: U-God to perform new tracks from Keynote Speaker @ Soul Temple Records Showcase

As the Wu Tang Clan celebrates the 20th anniversary of their debut album Welcome To The 36 Chambers this year, the crew from Staten Island shows us that they are still going strong with RZA's Soul Temple label showcase on Thursday, March 14 at Scoot Inn.

The show will feature new projects by Ghostface Killah (backed by Adrienne Younge's band), performing 12 Reasons to Die, U-God performing new tracks from Keynote Speaker, Black Violen and RZA dropping gems from his compilation of classics called Shaolin Soul. The word on the street is that there's a new Wu Tang album due out later this year and the crew has already begun recording the first single, set to be released in the not too distant future...you best protect your neck SXSW fans!

Last edited by IronSheik; 04-16-2013 at 05:20 PM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #59
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
^ LIKES ROBOT TANK AND HIS FAVORITE U GOD SOnG IS THIS
Nothing wrong with this track

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
im not sure how any part of that was a diss

ugod ripped that whole album
I Agree.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:41 PM   #60
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

turbo charge might've been the best part of ugod's solo career up until dopium
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote