news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-10-2013, 09:46 PM   #31
Chi-Town Collizion
LuniiLatino

Chi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killa

wat yall kno bout deez
Chi-Town Collizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:48 PM   #32
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

http://gothamist.com/2013/03/09/best...hief_posts.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:01 AM   #33
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ever had this ?

looks better than it is

Old 03-11-2013, 01:02 AM   #34
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

now these

these will put you on your ass guaranteed

you eat more than one of these, you're in trouble

LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:04 AM   #35
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
it makes YOU that way, and you aren't much of an advertisement for using it for that reason.

wow at catching advertisements on a forum.

you must have a enjoyable real life no?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:05 AM   #36
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKE JAILBIRD View Post
damn, son must be high then to make 2 threads bahahaha

i didn't smoke for 5 years between 2006 and 2011. then we had this fucked up tornado tear apart the neighborhoods in 2011 and i was stressed out like a motherfucker, so i puffed. this shit was the fucking krondon too, it looked whoite as hell, all crystally and whatnot. anyways, i took a hit and i was like what the fuck? it was too smooth, it didn't hit me, there was hardly any smoke. so i took another toke from the bubbler. then another, then another.

finally i got a good choker, started coughing and shit. big fucking mistake.

i got high everyday from age 12 until i was 26 (apart from a few years probation here and there), no one i knew could fuck with me when it came to blazing...

I SHIT YOU NOT I WAS SO FUCKING HIGH IT WAS RETARDED.

i've never been that fucking zooted, i was basically a paranoid vegetable that was also thrashing about like i was having a seizure. i heard tornado sirens and ambulances and chainsaws and generators and people screaming and birds chirping and basically the entire animal kingdom surrounding me. i mumbled something to my wife about having to take a shit, then locked myself in the bathroom for 2 hours. i took like 5 cold showers, i thought i must have been slipped like 40 hits of acid i was that fucking baked. it was in no way shape or form a pleasant experience lol

of course, when i finally came down i took a couple gravity hits just to be sure.

yeah man, i just can't get high anymore, my brain is officially fucked. drinking is great though. and pills. and a little coke.

good weed and me just don't mix anymore though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
AND TO NAME ONE "CURRENTLY"
Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
yea we had a fuckin blaaast lant nite

i popped 1 and a half totem poles

that pill that looks like a totem pole, it has 4 sections.. that shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
Did you braid your rat tail in between joint sessions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAMELA YAMDERSON View Post
nah, thats for raturday
hahaha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote